Shader mods in Tekkit for minecraft 1.5.1

Corndog

I've been trying for a couple hours now to try and get some advanced shader mods, and actually to be specific, OptiFine, ShadersMod, and SEUS v10, to work on Tekkit. I've seen a fuckload of tutorials on how to get it to work with Tekkit Lite, and they all are like bam copied into the modpack.jar file.

I try it and after I log into the launcher, minecraft launches but only whitescreens. No Mojang screen at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Which version of Optifine are you trying? Other people on these boards, including myself, have been able to get 1.5.1_HD_D1 to install and run just fine.

Just open modpack.jar with 7-zip or winrar or something and drag-and-drop the contents of the unzipped optifine folder into the .jar. Should be good to go.

Which version of Optifine are you trying? Other people on these boards, including myself, have been able to get 1.5.1_HD_D1 to install and run just fine.

Just open modpack.jar with 7-zip or winrar or something and drag-and-drop the contents of the unzipped optifine folder into the .jar. Should be good to go.

Optifine HD D1 works for me to. Its just some flickering on TE machines thats my problem now, but uts just the textures.

I tried Shaders to, but its a little unclear for me now, but i think i used optifine version A8 and shadersmod A8. None of the others worked for me.