Can you help me with my bug predicament?

Hi Guys,

Will make it short and sweet.

I appear to be affected by a couple of the bugs resolved in Thermal Expansion 2.4.2.0 shown here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57416963/Minecraft/Mods/ThermalExpansion/changelog.txt.

The problem is this is for Minecraft 1.5.2, and Tekkit is obviously on 1.5.1 (had a search to see if there were any dev 'builds' and couldn't find any, please point me in the right direction if these exist).

Tried installing the fixed ThermalExpansion, but it is dependent on CoFH Core also built on Minecraft 1.5.2 and complains about not supporting 1.5.1 when installing.

Any ideas?

Also my setup is 5x magmatic engines pumping into a redstone energy cell connected to a series of gold conductive pipes. The pipes stop working after a while (even to machines a few blocks away) and I have to replace them completely before it seems to start working. And when I log off they break again >:(

Thanks in advance

Hi Guys,

Will make it short and sweet.

I appear to be affected by a couple of the bugs resolved in Thermal Expansion 2.4.2.0 shown here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57416963/Minecraft/Mods/ThermalExpansion/changelog.txt.

The problem is this is for Minecraft 1.5.2, and Tekkit is obviously on 1.5.1 (had a search to see if there were any dev 'builds' and couldn't find any, please point me in the right direction if these exist).

Tried installing the fixed ThermalExpansion, but it is dependent on CoFH Core also built on Minecraft 1.5.2 and complains about not supporting 1.5.1 when installing.

Any ideas?

Also my setup is 5x magmatic engines pumping into a redstone energy cell connected to a series of gold conductive pipes. The pipes stop working after a while (even to machines a few blocks away) and I have to replace them completely before it seems to start working. And when I log off they break again >:(

Thanks in advance

Use redstone energy conduit instead. Conductive pipes are really broken right now.