IMPORTANT NEWS FLASH

kelzie83

Hi I am hosting a new server, here are the details

Name: Dungeon Craft.

IP: :25565

Time: Mondays to Fridays from 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm. Sundays 10.00am 4.00pm.

Whitelist?: No

Blacklist?: No

Rules: Read rules at spawn!

Notes: The times are meant for Australian clocks, if you are in a different country...

L

Listen here 'Melfice', 1 Jay did not change my post, 2 I am the op/admin of dungeon craft also this server is in vanilla

I'm going to be merciful, "kelzie83". (what's with the quotes? You're free to just call me Melfice.)

That number you put behind IP, is NOT your IP address. It's the port you (probably) opened.

Now, I realize that nowadays you can join a server by simply typing its name (or possibly an url, I don't remember), but still. People are going to be mighty confused if they're not that well known with joining servers.

Also, you failed to indicate what pack you're running. Or comply with the other server posting guidelines. Or post in the correct section.

If your server is a vanilla serveryour ad doesn't even belong on this website, let alone this board.

Q

L

Listen here 'Melfice', 1 Jay did not change my post, 2 I am the op/admin of dungeon craft also this server is in vanilla

listen, 'kelzie83', 1 that's even worse, 2 no one gives a damn and it means nothing here.

additionally, vanilla servers don't belong here at all, in any section. we're all about modded minecraft, in case you hadn't noticed with the mods and the packs and things.