Making server... Factions or Towny?

Mineshaft87

Hey guys i made a bukkit factions server which was really good like it was factions, it had headdrop and even a custom pvp healing plugin? Thing is it was a really good server but no one join. I mean i planet minecraft posted and got like 3 new players per day, which left due to lack of players. So i know plan on making a Tekkit Classic server but i'm not sure whether players like playing on faction servers? So which type of server would get more people factions or towny? Or is there anyother type of server more people play on?

Ty for reading!

p.s If it popular is it overused... aka no one will join cause theres soo many?

Personally I really much prefer Towny. Makes it very easy to just play with a group of friends, and automatically share all equipment and such.

If i made a towny server would many people join it though? Normal MC bukkit servers dont seem to get many new players

I've been looking for a good towny pve tekkit server for a while now. None of the ones posted here actually use it, it seems.

Oh ok thanks. Thing is we would still have a PvP arena and world pvp. Would that count as not being Pve then?