Need help with Nuclear Reactor

jackc45

i am trying to get the power created by my nuclear reactor to power my quarry.

I cant for the life of me figure it out, i did it correctly once, i have completely forgotten how i did it.

Please help, there has to be something im missing, its probably obvious.

I would love a step by step guide on how to use the power from a nuclear reactor, i dont need to know how to make the machines, i just need to know where to place the machines and wires. Please help im dieing here

Well first you'll need to setup a working reactor. It's usually best to hook up glass fibre wires to the bottom of the reactor through the floor so you can cover the entire reactor in water. With those wires, connect them to a storage space. Preferably you'll be hooking them up to numerous MFSUs. You can then hook up ELECTRCAL engines added by forestry to convert EUs to BCE (forgot the name of BC energy :\). You can hook up the electrical engines on the line leading straight out of the reactor towards the MFSUs, you do not need to us transformers at all. At least it worked that way in MC 1.1 IC2, haven't tried it in the latest Dev build.

ty...but istill am having a problem.

heres a picture of my problem:

1z3mnme.png

The transformer is getting no power, i cannot find the reason for this.

Transformers do not contain the power they are transforming. You need to hook it up to a MFE Through one of the MV faces, with one circle on it. (The HV face has 3 circles)