[Plugin] Bridging Herochat and Townychat

So im trying to bridge those 2 plugins, so that using /tc and /nc can be used with Herochat, like /ch tc and /ch nc. I cant seem to get it working, is it just a stupid config im missing, or is it like several "custom configs" or something completelt different?

• Forum Administrators

I don't believe TownyChat supports channel bridging with HeroChat yet (last I read). This also isn't really the place to ask for plugin support. I would go to their respective bukkit development pages.

Towny dont recommend Herochat and vice versa, but Ive seen several servers getting them to interact, and since this is kinda the only Mc-related forum im using, im asking here, if ppl dont know, they dont, easy as that.

• Forum Administrators

Well I looked it up for you because I remember seeing something about them bridging before. This is from the official Towny website (not specifically the towny advanced bukkit page)

"Warning: The initial release of TownyChat does not hook HeroChat’s ChannelEvent. Look for an update soon."

But it does have this under it:

default-message-format: '{townytag}{color}[{nick}] &f{prefix}{townycolor}{townyprefix}{player}{townypostfix}{suffix}{color}: '