Upside Down

Dounut Dude

Question

20 answers to this question

Getting this too... no crashes or anything; game works perfectly fine, everything is just upside down and backwards. Tried downgrading to older versions of Tekkit to no avail. I'm on a mac as well. it is possible to load into worlds, but it's the same there. Reinstalling tekkitmain didn't fix it either.

Me too. I've got a macbook pro. My daughter JUST downloaded the techniclauncher on her iMac. First time using Technic (she mostly plays FTB). Her window is upside down and backwards. Refuses to play if she has to play in full screen (watches youtube videos and chats while she plays). So, until this is fixed we won't be playing Tekkit pack.

Hello, mac users!

We recently pushed a new version of the launcher that auto-installs a newer version of LWJGL. This is a great thing, because it means mac users can finally run java 7! Wow! Unfortunately, it turns out mac users of a particular intel integrated graphics card are seeing upside-down graphics for this version of LWJGL. :( The LWJGL guys found this out recently and have an experimental build up with a fix, so this will be dealt with soon, however!

Here is a workaround: if you mess with your fullscreen graphics settings in the video options menu, there's usually an option that will get your game right-side-up so you can play. Try it out!

well when I first moved to Mac , it would read ' , . as Q W E , but the rest of the keys would have the normal dvorak, it was not that big of a deal but now it's not reading any of the Dvorak mapping.

never had a problem with it when I was on Windows.

OK guys I've figured out a way to temp fix on a mac (I have a desktop version of a mac, running iOS Lion).

All you have to do is get into video settings and click the button IN MINECRAFT that says Fullscreen. It will not work if you press the fullscreen button in the upper-right corner of your window. This is for those who dont have an fn button on their keyboards.

Happy Crafting!