Having issues with Big Dig 1.3.5 update

I'm not sure if it was suppose to convert like this but my Big dig games after the update lost all of its Buildcraft. Im not sure the other changes that happened because I hadn't built to far into it but my solar panels and my machines just vanished.

The machines you're describing are IndustrialCraft 2 machines, and they went away because IndustrialCraft 2 is no longer in the pack.

What!? Why? Industial Craft is a good mod. Why would you remove it from what I consider one of the best mod combinations for MineCraft?

Plus when I went to look at the change logs on the technic website, there wasn't anything on this update.

IndustrialCraft is on its last limb. The people maintaining have said it themselves, Canvox took this opportunity to clear up it and some other dead/dieing/near-useless mods so that the pack wouldn't get dragged down in future versions... Atleast that's how I understand what's going on.

Well, some mods were removed because they're not ready yet and will be added when they are (Logipipes), and some were removed because they're fine mods but CoFH has the same functionality now (Flat Bedrock, Metallurgy), and some were removed because they're fine mods but no longer necessary with this modlist (Power Converters).

Some were removed because they're dying garbage, though, yes.

What!? Why? Industial Craft is a good mod. Why would you remove it from what I consider one of the best mod combinations for MineCraft?

Plus when I went to look at the change logs on the technic website, there wasn't anything on this update.

Question, when was the last version of IC2 actually released to the public made?

1.4.5 you say?

Why yes that is a good indicator up to date mod packs should remove it.

Thank you for letting me know. Although I really did love the solar panels cause I didn't have to cram coal up its bum to make sure I had power.

This might be me being just lazy but is there another machine that will work Like the solar powers without me having to use materials like Uranium and Coal?

Hi, that goes away after a minute. It happens when the game is resaving out the world after the initial worldgen. It seems like it takes longer than it should but after a minute or two it's fixed. This only seems to happen in single player, and only the first time you play a new world.

There are solar panels, windmills, and uh hydrogen generators in mekanism. There's not a "compact solars" equivalent, so you probably won't like their output. I would strongly consider trying out some fueled generators, especially the Atomic Science fission reactors, but that's just my opinion.