[NEW]Elephant Servers[24/7][Toggled PvP][100 Slot][MCBans][No Whitelist][Survival][REOPENED][LOOKINGFORSTAFF]

Invidious

finally chose a server and it happened to be yours which seems fairly new. I usually play on my own server but got a new comp and lost it, so ill just build up on a server that is steady. im a builder/creator so expect a lot of projects such as cities and towns from me. anyways since ive decided to build up on here I might as well see if I can provide some assistance to the server while im on it. if interested let me know, if not no biggy I still plan on building regardless and looking forward to being part of the community.

Mine Craft Username: Graivex

Do you have a mic? yes I prefer voip

How often do you play? quite often almost every day

Do you have any experience being an administrator? (y/n) on minecraft no many other mmos yes ive ran guilds etc etc

Have you ever been banned? (y/n) no I havint. ive never played on any other peoples servers usually played on my own server/single player

How can we contact you? Skype is ejs1010 on it when needed or facebook is ej died. im usually on your servers teamspeak when Im playing.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally chose a server and it happened to be yours which seems fairly new. I usually play on my own server but got a new comp and lost it, so ill just build up on a server that is steady. im a builder/creator so expect a lot of projects such as cities and towns from me. anyways since ive decided to build up on here I might as well see if I can provide some assistance to the server while im on it. if interested let me know, if not no biggy I still plan on building regardless and looking forward to being part of the community.

Mine Craft Username: Graivex

Do you have a mic? yes I prefer voip

How often do you play? quite often almost every day

Do you have any experience being an administrator? (y/n) on minecraft no many other mmos yes ive ran guilds etc etc

Have you ever been banned? (y/n) no I havint. ive never played on any other peoples servers usually played on my own server/single player

How can we contact you? Skype is ejs1010 on it when needed or facebook is ej died. im usually on your servers teamspeak when Im playing.

Sorry but you have only been active for a day or two. Please apply again once you've gotten to know the players.

OP: Sorry for the downtime, server has been updated.

minecraft user name: siebev

do you have a mic?: y

how often do you play?: somethimes

experience being administrator? no,but i'm open to learn it

have you ever been banned: n

You are not an active player on my server. Apply again when you are.

Mine Craft Username: sponge_domo

Do you have a mic? (y/n) no, broke

How often do you play? Everyday, 3 hours

Do you have any experience being an administrator? (y/n) Yes, Dont remember server name though

Have you ever been banned? (y/n) No

How can we contact you? Email: [email protected]

*All of this must be completed to apply.

Mine Craft Username: sponge_domo

Do you have a mic? (y/n) no, broke

How often do you play? Everyday, 3 hours

Do you have any experience being an administrator? (y/n) Yes, Dont remember server name though

Have you ever been banned? (y/n) No

How can we contact you? Email: [email protected]

*All of this must be completed to apply.

You must have a mic to be an administrator. Sorry.

OP: Server status banner is incorrect....

Mine Craft Username:SRRYFILMS

Do you have a mic? Yes

How often do you play?everyday

Do you have any experience being an administrator? yes on 4 servers

Have you ever been banned? yes because my little bro played and spawn killed but i got new account

How can we contact you? Skype: Shadow x Hotshot

Sorry you are not active enough to apply.

this server is good im new as soon as i got on the owner helped me get my stuff setup as in like claims and stuff and he is very responsive and helpfull and if anyone needs help he helps them and i think i would rate this server as a 8 out of 10

this server is good im new as soon as i got on the owner helped me get my stuff setup as in like claims and stuff and he is very responsive and helpfull and if anyone needs help he helps them and i think i would rate this server as a 8 out of 10

Thank you for rating our server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons