[NEW]Elephant Servers[24/7][Toggled PvP][100 Slot][MCBans][No Whitelist][Survival][REOPENED][LOOKINGFORSTAFF]

Invidious

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine Craft Username:Numbnuts221

Do you have a mic? (y/n) Yes, but it's on the fritz.

How often do you play? Irregularly, est <7 hours a week.

Do you have any experience being an administrator? (y/n) No. *If yes please clarify

Have you ever been banned? (y/n) Yes, several times. Mostly for annoying particularly ignorant moderators. *If yes state what for, be honest!

How can we contact you? Skype: Pecanpig *Skype, Steam, etc. Leave use your username.

Mine Craft Username:Numbnuts221

Do you have a mic? (y/n) Yes, but it's on the fritz.

How often do you play? Irregularly, est <7 hours a week.

Do you have any experience being an administrator? (y/n) No. *If yes please clarify

Have you ever been banned? (y/n) Yes, several times. Mostly for annoying particularly ignorant moderators. *If yes state what for, be honest!

How can we contact you? Skype: Pecanpig *Skype, Steam, etc. Leave use your username.

You must make your application on the forum.

Do you have a mic (y/n) Yes

How often do you play: Almost every day

Do you have any experience being a moderator?: Yes, Interested In becoming admin to help other people as i know greifing and being raided isnt fun and i would help people to recover from Grief/Raids.

Have you ever been banned?: No

Do you have a mic (y/n) Yes

How often do you play: Almost every day

Do you have any experience being a moderator?: Yes, Interested In becoming admin to help other people as i know greifing and being raided isnt fun and i would help people to recover from Grief/Raids.

Have you ever been banned?: No

Move this to the forum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons