Can Someone Make This Mod Work?

Kazooie

I've been interested in the Creepy Pasta mod but no matter where I look none of them work. I've even tried installing it outside of Technic but they are all for 1.4.7 and I really want to play the mod. All the mods in Technic for the Creepy Pasta mod are broken and don't work. If you find / make a version that does work for Technic please tell me, I would appreciate it.

I've tried almost an hour + to downgrade to 1.4.7, I couldn't find a way possible no matter how many tutorials I looked up. I even tried downloading the jar for 1.4.7 off the internet and couldn't get it to work. Also I was only able to find one pack on tekkit with creepy pasta mod that wasn't unavailable, unfortunately it was just vanilla and had no mods on it. But thanks for your replies guys.

I've tried almost an hour + to downgrade to 1.4.7, I couldn't find a way possible no matter how many tutorials I looked up. I even tried downloading the jar for 1.4.7 off the internet and couldn't get it to work. Also I was only able to find one pack on tekkit with creepy pasta mod that wasn't unavailable, unfortunately it was just vanilla and had no mods on it. But thanks for your replies guys.

If I remember right, MCNostalgia offers that option for your vanilla. :)