[1.3.9] Land of the Dwarves [WIP] [No Whitelist] [PVP]

Ninjacam200

Hello World!

This is a LOTR Big Dig server! Go on an adventure! Make Friends! And of course, Dig a hole! if your a LOTR fan you should at least check us out. PVP is allowed for epic battles and duels.

The Staff:

Owner: Bullkitty49

Admins: mrbob24, Fireballwadefoo

Moderators: None so far :(

This server is a work in progress so if you have any suggestions for plugins and whatnot please tell us!

The IP is: 142.4.219.130:25845

I ran into this same error on another server. It seems that it occurs when a new chunk is generated with the big trees (Sequoia). Although I love these trees, I think the only way to avoid error is turning off these trees.

come on now... i love this server but whats up with the server being down so much... maybe people shouldnt be allowed to run more than 1 quarry... or maybe there isnt enough ram to run the server with so much machinery.... i dont know.. but yesterday with the server shutting down... how many times i was on... it was not fun... it was becoming annoying..

please fix this issue...

Yes sorry babygirl200296 there is not enough RAM for the issue. At the end of the month(Goal being June 25th) I'll be switching hosts to one that is better hopefully. I don't know why the server constantly crashes but hopefully more RAM will help.

• 2 months later...