[v1.0.11]Volts Recording for youtube [Team Vs] [Nothing turned off][whitelist]

Endermen Ally

server is up now i just had to eat dinner in one of the posts the ip should be there

Awesome. I won't be on until tomorrow. Start without me and i'll go to where ever you decide to put the base when i get on.

Ok I will. The base will be secret. Although I may not be able to get on within the next hour. I am in Est. time zone so we are not that far in time differences.

Awesome. I won't be on until tomorrow. Start without me and i'll go to where ever you decide to put the base when i get on.

Yeah i told shadow that the server will be up at around 6pm since some people still have school or other things central time btw

El_Chriso I need you to get on please. And enderman the server is down a lot. Couldent log back in last night.

El_Chriso I need you to get on please. And enderman the server is down a lot. Couldent log back in last night.

well i told you the server would be up at 7:00 every day not 24/7 and it was down because we had a huge storm yesterday so i didnt think you wanted an extreamly laggy server open

I will still be hosting the server for volts but me and Onyx were wondering if you wanted to join us on a modpack (that we created though we cant place it in any modpack loaders since some mods will not be allowed to be distributed in that fashion) add me on skype Minecraft_Keitaro if you want the file for it

I will still be hosting the server for volts but me and Onyx were wondering if you wanted to join us on a modpack (that we created though we cant place it in any modpack loaders since some mods will not be allowed to be distributed in that fashion) add me on skype Minecraft_Keitaro if you want the file for it
About the server, I will get on tonight if you host it.