[v1.0.11]Volts Recording for youtube [Team Vs] [Nothing turned off][whitelist]

Endermen Ally

Hello me and my partner Onyx aka ChaosPhoenixFeather are going to record a volts playthrough but us alone would be boring so i thought we should get atleast a team of 4 others so there are 5 total. maybe less im not sure. So leave an application bellow. Dont be a jerk or spam you know same old same old. First recording will be tomorrow so if your interested make an application quick! We will start tomorrow even if no one applies thats your only warning if you care. Good luck and have fun!

RULES!: Dont spam chat. Dont ask for spawn ins, dont cheat (duh), and no red matter missiles. use any other but dont use those. No raiding well you can but dont steal everything. And you must wait 2 real life days before you attack anyone that way people can build defenses and stuff

IGN: El_Chriso2016

Skype/mic: No, sorry. My computer doesn't work with skype and i'm broke atm so i can't get a mic.

If you need any other info, just tell me and i'll be happy to supply it.

dont worry about mic its just me in her you can talk through well general chat though i might need to create seperate chats for everyone so you can communicate with your partner privately unless you dont mind just using /message she wasnt on today so expect the server to be up tomorrow.

IGN: shadowfire27

Skype/mic: Yes but time's I can use it will be restricted.

Pm me if accepted. Also even though the age is young I am very mature in how I act and even a fair admin on some servers.

IGN:MrCakeIndustries

pm me if you need more informations

im sorry but application is closed now unless you guys would like to work together i can not accept anymore people. So please everyone from now on who see's this do not apply

im sorry but application is closed now unless you guys would like to work together i can not accept anymore people. So please everyone from now on who see's this do not apply

I'm up to working together if he is. I'm going to try to message him and see if he wants to join me (I have a small channel.)