[Voltz 1.1.4]"ConsettCabbages"[PVP/No Raiding][20 Slots][No whitelist][Factions]

Dale Raine

IGN : RolandWarner

Level: Intermediate

Playstyle: Small teams to working alone.

In order to get tasteful raiding, can we ban nuclear, red matter, antimatter, and griefing (when used on another person's base) but allow nuclear cluster (as it does not destroy the landscape to my knowledge)

Great to meet you Roland! Welcome to the server! Look forward to seeing you around!

Ideally I dont want any raiding on the server, just a bit of friendly missile action, i dont have anything in place to stop it happening apart from factions but red matter and antimatter can be banned yes but nuclear missiles im okay with, aslong as they are used sparingly! :) The kind of competition i want on the server is friendly, much like if any of you guys have seen the yogscast voltz series. Thats what im aspiring for :) I hope this suits!

Hey Dale, when I right click on a crafting table, the recipe list (on the right hand of screen) does not show up. Any ideas on why this could happen? Also could we get the /spawn & /home plugin as they are really useful for re-locating bases & in mining.

P.S This is a pretty good server- haven't been griefed in 24hrs!!

that is really good news buddy!! :D I shall work on getting something sorted for those plugins buddy absolutely :) And i am assuming what you are referring to is the NEI, but i dont really know why i wouldnt show up, my guess would be reinstalling your voltz, and it may fix that issue!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...