Where´s the technic modpack?

Crips

Hey guys,

i saw some videos yesterday about the technic pack and it looked awsome. But when i installed the launcher this morning i couldnt find it. There are just packs like Tekkit (- Lite), Voltz, etc. but i cant find the technic pack including many more mods like Mo´s Creatures and stuff like that. But I´ve seen in a couple of videos, that this modpack once could be selected in the launcher. It was an older version of the launcher with an other design though.

I´m searching for it the whole morning but cant find anything helping me. Just a whole Technic Pack Wiki with a Mod list where all these additional mods im looking for are in. But pretty much nothing else. So is this pack just currently not available or doesnt it even exist?

Technic SSP became Tekkit Lite after the SMP-SSP merge of 1.3

Due to mod updates, removals, and additions, it will not have the same mods the old Technic SSP pack had. Not much to do about that other than trying to recreate it yourself. Even then, RedPower isn't being updated, so you'll be missing that...

Yeah. Now i did find some information about that. That sucks.

Is it possible to download the latest version of that old pack (7.1 i guess?) and play it on mc 1.25? Cant find a download link.

Or can anyone recommend another pack which is similar to this? Since I´m not into it and I guess the developer didnt stopped merging all these mods together for no reason I dont think I´m able to recreate such a big pack.

It doesn't appear there is. Sorry. :/ Even with the old launcher you can't download it, as they've probably removed the downloads so people won't report bugs with them. You'd need a copy of the pack from someone who has it.