Dont Starve Giveaway - Ends on June 30th

zagrom

Been planning a giveaway for a copy of the game Dont Starve on my YouTube channel for a while now and I'm finally getting around to doing it. Here is the video with the details. Entries end on June 30th at 6:30 CST.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aXJJmOnLI0

I wanna do more events like this later on as well assuming this one does decently.

If you have questions or whatever feel free to post here or in the comments of that video.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that there is 2 days left to get a chance to sign up for this, I have been pleased with the results so far though. Also to okamikk, you may have subbed from my RP2 elevator videos way back, nearly a year ago now.

Just a reminder that there is 2 days left to get a chance to sign up for this, I have been pleased with the results so far though. Also to okamikk, you may have subbed from my RP2 elevator videos way back, nearly a year ago now.

... that may be it.

thank you for clearing my confusion.

Well the stream and giveaway entries have ended on this, Im not sure if anyone here entered but if you did check it out I appreciate your looking. This was pretty successful and I plan to do events like this in the future. If your curious on how things went the stream was mostly recorded and will but put up on my youtube in the following days. It will probably be released in 1.5 hr chunks, give or take.

Well the stream and giveaway entries have ended on this, Im not sure if anyone here entered but if you did check it out I appreciate your looking. This was pretty successful and I plan to do events like this in the future. If your curious on how things went the stream was mostly recorded and will but put up on my youtube in the following days. It will probably be released in 1.5 hr chunks, give or take.

did i win?