Edit Modpack Page Not Working on Website

DragonRX

Hi Guys,

Every time I click on the edit modpack button on the platform it takes me to the cloudflare website is unavailable screen. The modpack I am trying to edit is BusinessElite. I have had a few of my peers check if they can edit their packs and it works just fine for them.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Thanks!

Sometimes this happens to me when I update my mod packs just give it a few minutes. Most of the time this happens when the Technic team is trying to update the site, they're probably adding a new pack to Technic or a new piece to the puzzle on the main page. Tomorrow is Friday so I won't be surprised if it was a new pack or update.

Sometimes this happens to me when I update my mod packs just give it a few minutes. Most of the time this happens when the Technic team is trying to update the site, they're probably adding a new pack to Technic or a new piece to the puzzle on the main page. Tomorrow is Friday so I won't be surprised if it was a new pack or update.

The problem is that this has been going on for the past like 3 days. A few minutes have definitely passed XD

I have been having the same problem for like a week now. Accidentally deleted a mod pack and can't add it back in because every time I click the "Create a modpack" link it just stalls out and lands me at the CloudFlare page. I would love to know if this is just me or if this is a website issue.

Did you manage to fix this issue yet?

Nope, still isn't working.

I have been having the same problem for like a week now. Accidentally deleted a mod pack and can't add it back in because every time I click the "Create a modpack" link it just stalls out and lands me at the CloudFlare page. I would love to know if this is just me or if this is a website issue.

Both KakerMix told me he will get his best men on it in the nude, and sct said he will try to get the issue fixed. Just waiting for the admins to figure out what the problem is. C:

• Forum Administrators

The issue is fixed. This was happening because at one point you registered a Solder URL that is no longer responding. Every time you went to your edit page it was trying to access that Solder installation.

This won't immediately fix your issue. First you will need to go to the Solder settings in your Platform dashboard and hit the new "Unlink Solder" checkbox. This will remove Solder from your account. Your edit page should respond instantly after that.