Another person with mojang screen problems

Soran Manus

Hey there, I've been playing the other modpacks on the technic launcher pretty ok with about 5gb of ram allocated to each one, and i attempted to launch the Tekkit main modpack to no avail, 80 percent of the time it hangs on the mojang screen only to let me know java has crashed.. What im wondering is, is there a plan to fix this at all? i've checked the news repeatedly only to hear of no solution or acknowledgement of the problem so any and all information on it is useful.

my computer is an asus g75vw with 10gb of ram

nvidia gtx660m video card and

intel i7 quadcore processor so i don't believe it's a system thing but perhaps im wrong

my current solution has been to simply move to a different modpack and play that instead but i feel that when tekkit is updated with new features i'll be potentially losing out on the 'space' theme that has me so intrigued.

Thanks in advance for your support and assistance in this matter

Well, so far it seems that the problem for each person is slightly different. For me it is a combination of it just taking up to a minute for Tekkit to load past the Mojang screen, and my Anti-Virus thinking Tekkit is a virus of some type and trying to quarantine it while it loads. Some people get load lag, others have it simply crash out at the Majong screen with no errors, or even refuse to start loading all together...

As for the mod pack creaters, I believe the issue is that they can't quite isolate the exact cause of these issues. Neither Java or Minecraft its self gives enough specifics in the crash logs to completely lock down what is causing it just yet. It is being looked into and has been for several release versions already. So far, it is still illusive.

Well, so far it seems that the problem for each person is slightly different. For me it is a combination of it just taking up to a minute for Tekkit to load past the Mojang screen, and my Anti-Virus thinking Tekkit is a virus of some type and trying to quarantine it while it loads. Some people get load lag, others have it simply crash out at the Majong screen with no errors, or even refuse to start loading all together...

As for the mod pack creaters, I believe the issue is that they can't quite isolate the exact cause of these issues. Neither Java or Minecraft its self gives enough specifics in the crash logs to completely lock down what is causing it just yet. It is being looked into and has been for several release versions already. So far, it is still illusive.

Thank you so much for giving me a little insight to the problem, this helps my patience out a lot and gives me an explanation to give to my players. Hopefully there will be a correction eventually.