DynMap not working for Tekkit 1.5.1

Erik Mancha

Is there any version of DynMap compatible with tekkit 1.5.1 someone could link me to? I know of a few tekkit servers that use DynMap and they are also 1.5.1. I would really like this feature available for my users, please provide a link. The 1.5.1 jar file on the bukkit - DynMap page didn't work for me.

I am using mcpc+ (1.5.1compat)

I am running Tekkit 1.5.1

I have already tried this and it doesn't work. I launch the server with this file in my plugins and when I try any of the DynMap commands I get "An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command." And this shows in my log

22:14:14 [iNFO] xMachoMancha issued server command: /dynmap

22:14:14 [sEVERE] null

org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'dynm

ap' in plugin dynmap v1.6-646

at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46)

at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:18

9)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServe

r.java:561)

at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72566_d(NetServerHandler.

java:1389)

at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:124

9)

at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72481_a(NetServerHandler.

java:1175)

at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet3Chat.func_73279_a(Packet3Chat.jav

a:60)

at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:4

42)

at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.

java:222)

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenT

hread.java:53)

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747

_b(SourceFile:30)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.jav

a:852)

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(Dedicated

Server.java:320)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.jav

a:721)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:605)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.dynmap.bukkit.DynmapPlugin.onCommand(DynmapPlugin.java:847)

at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44)

... 15 more

>

Use dynmap for forge and then the bridge plugin if you need another plugin to interact with dynmap. Look at dynmaps forge page.

since the forge version is a mod it goes into thee mods folder. Last I checked the dynmap bukkit page had a link outside to the forge page saying it was now the latest information.

Solved - I needed to use in the mods folder, not the plugins

which DynMap version did you go with? I've tried the build (v.1.7.1) for Minecraft 1.5.1 with Forge 7.7.1, MCPC-Plus v1.5.1

it seems to run, but the world doesn't render, though players show up; and I get an error message about a texture for GregsLighting.

don't mean to hijack the thread, but hoping whatever build you're using will work for me. Thanks!

This page should help you out http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1543523-dynmap-dynamic-web-based-maps-for-minecraft/

1.) On that page I downloaded the "Minecraft v1.5.1 with Forge v7.7.1, MCPC-Plus v1.5.1" with adfly.

- You are required to have either BukkitForge or mcpc+ (mcpc+ is better).

2.) Drop the jar into your MODS folder, not the plugins folder.

3.) Launch your server

4.) Open the configuration.txt

5.) Use Ctrl + F and type "cores"

6.) At "#parallelrendercnt:" use the number of cores your computer has (by default it uses half)

And this should render the world, but it does spam my chat because it renders almost every second. But the map really comes together nicely after a while of rendering.

This page should help you out http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1543523-dynmap-dynamic-web-based-maps-for-minecraft/

1.) On that page I downloaded the "Minecraft v1.5.1 with Forge v7.7.1, MCPC-Plus v1.5.1" with adfly.

- You are required to have either BukkitForge or mcpc+ (mcpc+ is better).

2.) Drop the jar into your MODS folder, not the plugins folder.

3.) Launch your server

4.) Open the configuration.txt

5.) Use Ctrl + F and type "cores"

6.) At "#parallelrendercnt:" use the number of cores your computer has (by default it uses half)

And this should render the world, but it does spam my chat because it renders almost every second. But the map really comes together nicely after a while of rendering.

thanks! it turns out my biggest problem was not realizing that it starts so VERY zoomed out. So I thought nothing was happening, but it was showing a small bit of world map. Now that I've done a full render, all I can say is "WOW!"