[1.2.10c]1.6.4 Xeon Gaming Tekkit Server [PvE][75 slots][Greylist][No Mods Removed!]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies for the delay, im afaid the whole server instance is currently down. We are trying out best to fix this issue however we havn't actually found on what is wrong.

One of our admins is currently away and therefore we are short handed anyway. Im afraid i have no estimated time of when the server will be up.

we will try and keep people informed of when the server is up,

if you would like to vist our website or even come on teamspeak you are more then welcome. Again apologies, we are trying our best :(

Apologies for the delay, im afaid the whole server instance is currently down. We are trying out best to fix this issue however we havn't actually found on what is wrong.

One of our admins is currently away and therefore we are short handed anyway. Im afraid i have no estimated time of when the server will be up.

we will try and keep people informed of when the server is up,

if you would like to vist our website or even come on teamspeak you are more then welcome. Again apologies, we are trying our best :(

Thanks Kimbo I hope the server gets back up soon because I really enjoy this server. Good luck with the problem. I hope to get back on ASAP.

Cheers

-Batman

Ok, the server should be back up and running smoothly.

If anyone finds any issues or if there is any problems with blocks you have placed or items missing from your inventories, please post on the forums under the correct section and a staff member will take a look for you!

Sorry for the long delay of it being down. Should be nice and sorted now!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons