[1.2.10c]1.6.4 Xeon Gaming Tekkit Server [PvE][75 slots][Greylist][No Mods Removed!]

kimbo1893

We regret to inform you that our server and community have both been closed down.

Our website www.xeongaming.co.uk is still up and at the moment we are still running teamspeak (which can be found on the website)

We would like to thank everyone for playing on our server and we appreciate the support that you have given.

Edited by kimbo1893

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Guys,

a few months ago i was owning a FTB-Server with a small international Community - finaly i had to give it up because of personal reasons.

At this moment i got a littlebit of free time and im looking for a modded server that will not have so much problems with lags and crashes like nearly every server with the bigger FTB-packs - so the kinda good old but today fresh and interesting Tekkit pack is the only option for me =D

Some little informations about me:

I am 26 years old, living in Germany and i love to have some fun with ppl from all over the world. I never think about greefing or any other bad stuff as well as thinking constantly about building lagfree stuff - since i had to manage my own server ... hell that took so much time^^

Anyway i would like to have some fun with you guys :-)

Greetz Devi

My IGN: FuriousDevi

Thankyou for your replies guys!

diamondeye83, also, have you considered updating to 1.1.5?

We have considered this, however at the moment it just goes and breaks most things. We are currently experiencing some odd issues which may lead to us using the 1.1.5 build instead. We may upload a "mining world" which reset every week or so to keep up with any new ores changes that could happen.

Hello Guys,

a few months ago i was owning a FTB-Server with a small international Community - finaly i had to give it up because of personal reasons.

At this moment i got a littlebit of free time and im looking for a modded server that will not have so much problems with lags and crashes like nearly every server with the bigger FTB-packs - so the kinda good old but today fresh and interesting Tekkit pack is the only option for me =D

Some little informations about me:

I am 26 years old, living in Germany and i love to have some fun with ppl from all over the world. I never think about greefing or any other bad stuff as well as thinking constantly about building lagfree stuff - since i had to manage my own server ... hell that took so much time^^

Anyway i would like to have some fun with you guys :-)

Greetz Devi

My IGN: FuriousDevi

Nice to meet you, I have been running this community with struggles, but at the end of the day, i love to see my members given the time and space, making new friends. Opening it to people who have difficulties in outside life to come and join us. Im sure with your understand of running a server, that you also understand how important it can be to us to see our members happy :).

I am going to promote you both to members when the server is nice and stable again, I will leave a note on the front page about what is going off and i hope you guys will visit our website or maybe even join us on teamspeak to get to know us and our members, after your interest in joining our little community.

Again, Nice to meet you both.

p.s The errors at the moment are basically, when people join their clients immediately crash. We know this is server side as it is happening with all of our members. We are currently looking into this problem and will hopefully have a fix by tomorrow.

Going to give this place a look-see. Minecraft name is to the left of this post. I do intend to make a Mystcraft world solely for the purposes of mining it out, by the way.

Accepted for member, And thats fine, you have read about making an application for a mystcraft world yes?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons