Hexxit not working.

19FeeT

• 1 month later...

I had the same problem with hexxit getting stuck on secret rooms, i tried so much solutions. But then itried my own, I went to %appdata% in windows serch went to roaming then .technic then i deleted the whole hexxit folder and when i launched technic again it downloaded and worked! so i hope this works for you! :)

• 3 weeks later...

same here, I'm trying the deleting, I didn't even get a chance to downloaded everything, and the game launched fine, then I closed it to install my texture pack (Sphax :D), and optifine, since my computer tends to struggle on occasion with Minecraft, especially modpacks. I spent over an hour downloading the thing, and my computer trying to lock up several times during the download, only to have it not work....It is very, very frustrating.

same here, I'm trying the deleting, I didn't even get a chance to downloaded everything, and the game launched fine, then I closed it to install my texture pack (Sphax :D), and optifine, since my computer tends to struggle on occasion with Minecraft, especially modpacks. I spent over an hour downloading the thing, and my computer trying to lock up several times during the download, only to have it not work....It is very, very frustrating.

something about hexxit does lock computers up during the download process, i left mine go for like half hour now it works like a charm

Funny, how such a simple process can cause so many headaches....