[1.0.1] Voided Hexxit BETA [PVP/RAID/GRIEF][20][Public][Nether, End, Dimensional Doors Removed]

Voided

Banner_zps49143ef8.jpg

HELLO EVERYONE! I am Voided, or also known as ultimateauthor or Isaac or also Voidus. This is my new server for my new youtube channel Voided!

www.youtube.com/user/VoidedV

If you want to skim over this entire page, then please read the bolded stuff!

Please note: The server is in a beta stage until get plugins working and a better spawn built.

Soon, a new world will be needed. The old world will be deleted. But I can save you items if you put them in a backpack and give it to me soon.

Explanation

For those of you who don't know, which is no doubt a lot of you, I am Isaac, a used to be film-er from the youtube channel theVoidCore, which I ran with my friend Patrick. We used to own a Voltz server and we filmed quite a few videos on it, however, we stopped. Now I am back, and so is the server, just now it's Hexxit. I've recorded a couple videos over on my channel! Click here!

Features

• All mods enabled!
  • NEW: New items have been banned due to the result of lag: the Ender Bow, the Nether, and the End.
  • NEW: Server times are as followed: 12:00 p.m. EST to 12 a.m. EST
  • PVP Arena, Mob Arena, Shops, and homes (maybe even clans) will be added soon when I can get plugins to work.
  • And of course, you can have fun by following me around and killing me while I film! Also, just because I'm making Let's Plays on here doesn't mean you can't! Go right ahead!

Rules

The rules are also in spawn if you skip this. I'd advise you not to skip this.

1. The self-explanatory ones (don't cheat, hack, spam, be rude to others)
  2. DO NOT KILL PEOPLE WITHIN SPAWN.
  3. Do not ask to be opped or turned magically into a godly admin. I will decide who is who. You have to be good if you want to be an admin or helper of some sort. However, I don't need one at this time.
  4. Agree to any other rules I'll make!

IP

voidedhexxit.servegame.com

2013-06-23_132405_zpse236e2a7.png

Just a pic of something I found in the server... a battle tower in a pirate ship = challenge

Just for everyone to know, I'm waiting for the Bukkit Forge .jar to update for 1.5.2 so it will work for Hexxit; then the spawn will become much better and plugins will be installed. Then, the server will be fully optimized and no longer be in beta.

what times will the server be on, sometimes i come to play and it's off.

Since it's only beta, the server needs restarts every few hours and may crash a few times, so that it will be off during those times.

Since it's only beta, the server needs restarts every few hours and may crash a few times, so that it will be off during those times.

okay, but cant you set it to turn on when it crashes automatically?

Quick update: The world might need a restart soon if crashes continue due to the Turtle Boss. So if you want me to save you items to bring over, build a backpack, fill it up, and give it to me when I'm on (I will give it back after saving it). And by "might need a restart soon" I mean in a day or two.

And to all you people stuck in the end and in some rift dimension, please log on today so I can help. Or tomorrow.

Quick update: The world might need a restart soon if crashes continue due to the Turtle Boss. So if you want me to save you items to bring over, build a backpack, fill it up, and give it to me when I'm on (I will give it back after saving it). And by "might need a restart soon" I mean in a day or two.

And to all you people stuck in the end and in some rift dimension, please log on today so I can help. Or tomorrow.

hey ultimate, why is the server on a whitelisted test thing?

hey ultimate, why is the server on a whitelisted test thing?

Sorry, I'm currently testing out a modpack I created. No one was on the server for a while so i decided to close it for a bit. It'll be up later today.

Sorry, I'm currently testing out a modpack I created. No one was on the server for a while so i decided to close it for a bit. It'll be up later today.

can you let me join with you? i can help test some stuff and play around. :D

k. ps, im watching your vids, and it's awesome! your voice is really soothing. also, what mic do you have?

The mic is a CAD U37 USB studio microphone. Can't quite get the settings right so there is a little white noise in the background. And the server is up now.

Yes, but everyone would end up in strange spots all around the new map due to where they were in the old map.

Well then how about we have a map reset event where everyone comes to spawn to get prepared for the map reset?

Well then how about we have a map reset event where everyone comes to spawn to get prepared for the map reset?

That may not work well because some people cannot get on at certain times when the server is up; however, when the server goes up again later, I will be on for a long time so people can give me the stuff they want to keep.