[1.0.1] iKanHexxit [PvP/Griefing][25 Slots][No Whitelist][Dimensional Doors Banned][Factions]

ikentron

2yosad3.png

Anarchy || No Whitelist || Dimensional Doors Disabled || Factions

Server Ip: hexxit.ikan-craft.com or 192.111.128.218 || Website: iKan-Craft.com

Hello everyone! If you are familiar with the iKanCraft communities, which you probably are not. We have hosted many servers, most recently a Tekkit and Voltz server. We enjoy what we do and have decided to create a Hexxit server for everyone to enjoy. We and many others I'm sure do not actually know much about the back except that it was just released, so bare with us and we will adjust what is needed from there! There could be major changes to the server depending on how the pack turns out, so stay up to date!

2wo9hjr.png

Honestly, we don't know. When we create servers we usually already know what the mod is and what it offers. However since this pack was just released a bit a go we have not had too much time to actually look into it. As the forums say, "Gear up and set forth on a campaign worthy of legend, for Hexxit has been unearthed! Dark dungeons, towering spires, weathered ruins and musty tomes lay before you. Lay claim to riches or create your own artifacts, tame beasts and carve out your own story in endless wonder. Alone or with friends, adventure awaits in Hexxit."

szvjhs.png

• Have Common Sense!

• Don't Dupe!

• Don't Use Hack Clients!

• Don't Grief Spawn!

• Don't Advertise!

• Respect Staff and Members!

b51fsk.png

• Since we don't have much experience with this mod pack, we don't know what lies ahead and may need banned. As of now there are not currently any banned items. If we feel the need to ban something or ban a whole mod itself then we will do so.

r7j5a1.png

• 24/7 Dedicated Server

• No Lag

• Fully Functional Website

• Anarchy Server

• Factions

• World Border

rcscug.png

• Comming Soon!

2yx3rkj.png

Server's IP: hexxit.ikan-craft.com or 192.111.128.218

Server's Website: iKan-Craft.com

Server is temporarily down due to an error being caused by MCPC+. Going to try and fix. Will be back in a few minutes (Hopefully more stable than ever!)

Edit: Server is back up, lets hope for the best!

Why can't I use factions? I can't create one...

Sorry about this! Thought factions automatically gave members permission to create factions, guess I was wrong. I have been trying to join the server since I released it but have been trying to help a friend get a server up and running at the same time. Going to address this problem right now and will be on the server to tell everyone the problem is fixed very soon.

Removed Dimensional Doors temporarily. Server was laggin very badly and many people were complaining. Knew Dimensional Doors were a big lag source so decided to remove them and see how the server is. I know many people may start to rage but I would rather have rage over a server full of lag.

Hi, just a quick question, the [Griefing] part of the thread title, means it's totally acceptable to destroy someone else's home?

Correct, except some people may have their property protected by Factions.

@Everyone

We love to hear your suggestions. Don't like something about the server? Let us know and we will try hardest to fix the problem and be able to please you. :)

#Server Bugs:

We realize the server crashes every so often and we believe we know what the problem is. As soon as we can test the problem we will be fixing the server. Thanks for being patient!

Hey! I'm the dim door author, and I love to go around and see why servers like to disable dim doors, and how I could better accommodate the the specific and unique needs of larger public servers.

A few questions- you mentioned lag, did that go away when you uninstalled dim doors?

Where people chunk loading lots of pocket dimensions?

What version is currently in in hexxit?

What MCPC build?

As of now, dim doors shouldn't cause noticeable lag on a server at all. In fact, it should do the opposite. A player in the overworld loads about 86 chunks around them, while a player in a pocket dim loads at most 5.

The dims also load and unload cleanly, so no leaking memory.

Hey! I'm the dim door author, and I love to go around and see why servers like to disable dim doors, and how I could better accommodate the the specific and unique needs of larger public servers.

A few questions- you mentioned lag, did that go away when you uninstalled dim doors?

Where people chunk loading lots of pocket dimensions?

What version is currently in in hexxit?

What MCPC build?

As of now, dim doors shouldn't cause noticeable lag on a server at all. In fact, it should do the opposite. A player in the overworld loads about 86 chunks around them, while a player in a pocket dim loads at most 5.

The dims also load and unload cleanly, so no leaking memory.

Great to see mod Authors go around and actually do things like this. I have never experience Dim Doors much but whenever the server would start lagging, everyone would convince me that it was Dim Doors causing the lag. I wanted to do whatever I could to stop the lag of course so I went with it seeing how other servers did the same. After reading what you had to say maybe it's just a misconception and I will try Dim Doors again as I like to never have to disable anything major like this. Even without the mod I am still getting some server lag so I think it may just be the modpack as a whole. I will try it again and see if it causes any lag and will be glad to let you know!

--------#Server Update#--------

Just found out there is an update for Hexxit (1.0.1) which is really great as I couldn't handle any more server crashes and knowing this may help out lag too is just better. Will edit this post when the maintenance is over.

Hope everyone can hang tight as we do server maintenance to update out Hexxit. We know this will better our server and hope everyone thinks the same.

-----#Server Update#-----

- Fixed biggest server issue. Server should be much more stable from now on. Used to crash every couple hours but should no longer do it.

- 90% of lag is fixed.

- Working on server spawn.

- Taking server suggestions, want to make the server unique from all other Hexxit servers.

ikentron i was banned from the server because i was talking, all i was trying to do was stop a friend from being harassed constantly by another player. I would like to be unbanned soon or else something bad may happen to the servers publicity trust me its not good i dont want to do it but if justice isnt served i will have to take measures to asure the public know what theyre dealing with

ikentron i was banned from the server because i was talking, all i was trying to do was stop a friend from being harassed constantly by another player. I would like to be unbanned soon or else something bad may happen to the servers publicity trust me its not good i dont want to do it but if justice isnt served i will have to take measures to asure the public know what theyre dealing with

I'm sure there was a valid reason for being banned. Even if there wasn't, it's not helping your case any by saying 'something bad may happen to the servers publicity trust me...'. Makes you sound like you should be banned imo. If the case is that you were banned for only 'talking' then I will unban you myself.

-----#Server Update#-----

Added public portals to new spawn. Including nether, twilight, and a world which gets reset every two weeks to ensure there are always new things to explore and make sure the gameplay never gets boring

Also added public ender chests and enchantment tables to spawn.

-----#Server ToDo#-----

Need to add donation ranks. Have any suggestions? Let us know!