Hexxit naturally spawning dungeons ONLY spawn around spawn

Shirozaki

I noticed this problem after exploring away from the place I spawned. For some reason there are only dungeons and structures around the place I spawn. I'm not sure if this is intentional or a glitch that I am experiencing. This was a HUGE fun ruiner for me due to the fact the the biggest reason I was excited for this mod pack was because I expected to adventure vast lands and at the same time exploring new structures and places. I've already explored the dungeons around my spawn.

I noticed this problem after exploring away from the place I spawned. For some reason there are only dungeons and structures around the place I spawn. I'm not sure if this is intentional or a glitch that I am experiencing. This was a HUGE fun ruiner for me due to the fact the the biggest reason I was excited for this mod pack was because I expected to adventure vast lands and at the same time exploring new structures and places. I've already explored the dungeons around my spawn.

How far does it last?

Judging by the coordinates these structures only seem to spawn 800-1250 blocks around my spawn point. After that many blocks I don't see these dungeons anymore and all there isn't much left to explore.

There are many place's to still explore. Just some biomes with red rocks or savhanas may not generate much. I found a castle way over 2000 blocks. try searching a new world in creative mode.

Did you switch to peaceful? (Have no idea if the dungeon rate is effected by that.)

Try Twilight Forest. It's and old mod with documentation.

Twilight Forest gate: 2x2 pool of water surrounded by a ring of 12 small plants. Throw in a diamond (diamond selected in hotbar, hit "Q"). Lighting will strike and the water will turn into a portal effect. Make the first one near your spawn point and bed point, because you don't want to get lost if you die. The portal can form in one of the high tier boss areas (The boss areas are on a grid, so you only need a max of three portals to find a safe portal site. Or two if you can guess how large the dangerous area is. I think the scale between worlds is 1:1.)

You can find stuff to craft magic maps for finding ores underground (The map displays 7 blocks vertically, 3 above & below), it's also a maze map that shows 1 block thick walls.

The lowest tier special areas (the ones on the grid) are said to fall to no/low armor and wood?/stone weapons. (Wood Tier, Iron Tier, Diamond Tier, and hints of a higher tier, so treat any undocument grid spot as above diamond tier).