Server Problem

Hey there. I am running a server on a dedicated host (McMyAdmin) with 5 gb of ram. We are running Tekkit Lite with MCPC+ (plugins listed below) and we are getting frequent crashes. Well, not really crashes. At some point while you are playing, console reads CPU usage at 0% and it becomes unresponsive to anything done in-game. After about 10-15 seconds, all users are lagged out. CPU stays at its current state for about 5-15 seconds and then it jumps back up to it's normal state. Console shows no errors whatsoever and I have disabled all the plugins and tested each one to see if it caused the crash, but nope. Any suggestions perhaps? Edit*- I have found that sometimes, not most of the time, when the server does this the Read Timed Out. Any idea how to fix this? I know it is probably network issues but that would mean it is the host. I will call them up.

Plugins:

Clearlag

CommandSigns

CoreProtect

EndReset

Essentials

EssentialsChat

EssentialsSpawn

GriefPrevention

Marriage

MCMA_compat

mcMMO

Modifyworld

Multiverse-Core

Multiverse-Inventories

OnTheClock

PermissionsEx

ProtocolLib

Shortify

Simply Sit

TekkitCustomizer

Vault

WorldBorder

WorldEdit

WorldGuard

If you would like to experience these issues for yourself, run Tekkit Lite (latest) with IP tekkit.craftblock.me:1337. Please respond soon!

I'm not familiar with MCPC. When you say the console reads 0% CPU usage, is that from some UI, or is it what the operating system actually says it is using?

In any case, your server should definitely not be using 0% CPU for 10 seconds with people on.

Does a vanilla server or a fresh tekkit lite server without plugins or MCPC work? This should help you determine if it is MCPC related or your host.

Are there any errors in any log files?

That is the setup from McMyAdmin. It is the console for our server that reads how much RAM and CPU is being used per tick.

Anyways it may be the current MCPC version that us conflicting, now that I think about it. The thing is, though, that it was perfectly fine about a week and a half ago. The only error that I am reading is a "Read timed out" error and a severe error "Connection timed out". I figured these errors were due to the plugins constantly checking for updates, so I disabled them but it didn't change anything. Thanks for responding by the way!