Bio fuel power setup

hey there! I recently finished building a base in a mystcraft world, and want to start it off by making a rather large bio fuel powerplant. My question is what would be the most optimal setup? a dozen or more going to an energy cell and then to a tesseract, or 4-5 to an energy cell to a tesseract in smaller "clusters", or even cutting out the energy cells altogether? I'm not very adept at figuring which of these will have the least energy loss or use the power more efficiently.

thanks in advance

Use at least three different resources. I've heard wonders about pumpkins and cactus (after being cooked) as less fiddly due to not needing a planter. Go out and experiment.

Cell placement isn't important, but you can put them in parallel to skip losing 5% per length of conduit.

Ive already used 4 generators per energy tesseract in another build, problem is i noticed that some of them don't actually burn power. sometimes only 3 of them will send power to the tesseract. the ones that do work will send power constantly into the tesseract even when power isn't requested by a machine.

so when i want to set up a large power plant with bio generators how do i set it up to get all of them burning power? does anyone have a large generator setup they could share? i play on a survival server so it might be a bit too time consuming and costly to experiment seeing as i would like to get it set up efficiently the first time. any help here would be appreciated.

P.S. I used netherwart, rubber trees(for rubber and planks as a byproduct), and carrots. i tried using ink but squid despawning ruined that :/

you have to consider input output limits of the cells and tesseracts, I've never seen a case of a tesseract pulling power that was unneeded, my generators turn off all the time waiting to drain to make more. my set up for my bases power is one redstone energy cell for each generator all hooked in parallel to a single tesseract. This could probobly be accomplished equally well with 3 redstone energy cells but I like redundancy built in. know at peak a tesseract pulls about 130 mj/t because it takes it's 25% before transmission so that it still transmits 100mj/t when it arrives so have at least 2 recs hooked up if you plan on high usage. I then run 6 more generators attached to 6 more cells to power utilities, mainly it runs my 2 quarries, but I also use it for my filler and a third quarry for small short projects. I then run 3 generators to run the power plants utilities themselves, my oil refinery stuff from atmoic science again 3 more generators to run my farm equipment, 2 25x25 planter/harvesters, a rancher, a breeder, 2 chronotypers a grinder and a slaughterhouse. and finally 4 generators running all the time for my laser drill, now considering none of this is ever running constantly, I have 2 biofuel reactors feeding all of this, at peak consumption I use more fuel that I consume, but in practical application, I have never had any issues with power.

no it will not keep up but it will slowly trickle resources into your system. there's no reasonable way to rely only on the drill to produce ore for you without extreme power gen which we won't likely see until big reactors comes out, atomic science is neat and produces plenty but this laser drill was intended to be used by gregtech type people with more power than they know what to do with.