Hexxit With Friends 2/10 slots filled

King_of_legend

if anyone wants to join me and my friend i am glad to have you! skype me, or post on this thread with questions or requests

we are looking for a little more mature but nothing under 13 please responnd

I'd love to join in

Ign: MagicMan1ac

Maturity: Moderate

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks to all who saw this post and/or wanted or still wants to join this server. we are no longer taking requests, we also do not play hexxit anymore due to our feelings about hexxit. we have moved onto bigger and better things. Thank You and goodbye

You just bought tears to 20 peoples eyes.

thanks to all who saw this post and/or wanted or still wants to join this server. we are no longer taking requests, we also do not play hexxit anymore due to our feelings about hexxit. we have moved onto bigger and better things. Thank You and goodbye

IGN: S0nZof_Fear

I'm looking for a small server with minimal PvP aspect and because those servers are in such low quantity I'm really hoping you will have what i'm looking for! I'm really hoping you look through all the applications and pick the best of the bunch because I'm a really friendly person with a positive attitude towards anything Minecraft related! If i had to rate my maturity it would be Fixed, I can be as mature as needed to be, I understand when things have gotten out of hand and people need to cool off, and those are the times when you need to be mature! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...