Looking for a few nice people to play on my Hammachi Hexxit server.

DrHollow

Hey dude i would really like to play on your server ! My minecraft name is yugybear so please put me in whitelist page . Of course give me Hamachi server name and password and ip of the server . I am very nice in person and i will be extremely happy to play with someone ! I don't grief or troll , i try to play minecraft the way it is meant to be ! Oh btw my english isn't so good as you can see , but i think it will be enough . Cheers !

Hello, I would very much like to play on your server. My MineCraft name is the same as you see it here, TheAbeikus. Can't wait to join you on your server, as long as the policy is, No Griefing, Raiding, or any other unbecoming conduct. I will need the sever name of course. See you there. :)

Hey Dr Hollow. I would enjoy very much the opportunity to play some Hexxit with you and anyone else who happens to join. I am familiar with the game and very relaxed when it comes to my gameplay and could use some company. My in game name is austin_da_pimp (I know I know. I made it a few years ago xP) And I'm down to play as soon as I get the info from you. :)

Thanks a ton!