The Creepers Edge [24/7 + No Lag] [Survival] [No PVP] [Grief Prevention] [Staff Apps] + More!

Edgenx

96jcpu.jpg

IP:66.71.247.210:25602

-Plugins-

MobArena

MiniGames

iConomy

Vault

Lockette

GriefPrevention

ChestShop

Were expanding everyday adding new things OUR players want.

Come join us play you can choose to play minecraft

or play tekkit lite, or enjoy making cash and selling things.

Battle in our arena for glory and cash, plus items.

-Rules-

No Griefing

No Stealing

No X-ray or Hacked Clients

No Demanding Item's

-Banned Item's-

Chunk Loader's & Anchors (Lag)

Turtles (Temporary)

Lasers (Grief)

Demi Doors (Lag)

Some of Balkon's Weapons (Battle Axes,Ranged Weapons)

Canvas Bags (Dupe)

All TNT/Explosives (Grief)

Few other Small Items

-Economy-

We use iConomy & Vault for buying and selling Claim blocks.

Small shop setup for players to buy items.

Most items you can buy are fun items, or hard to get items (e.g. Eggs,Nether Star)

-Staff App's-

(At the bottom)

-Current Staff-

Edgenx - Owner,Developer,Operator

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shaftm - Co Owner,Developer,Operator

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clutch - Moderator

-Questions or Comment's-

Private message me to talk or for Skype.

-Staff Application Format-

In Game Name:

What time do you play:

How much do you play:

Any Staff Experience:

Servers you were Staff on:

Is the Server still open:

References:

Do you play on the server:

Why do wish to be Staff (At least 25-50 Words):

Primary Language:

How long have you played Tekkit:

Do you have Skype:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to do a app for staff i am actually really good at building citys; shopcenters,and systems, and im good at keeping the server safe

Best thing to do is actually play on the server for awhile, let us get to know you. If you're still interested then we can see where it goes. Few people have done this already (started the process). We will not just give you a Mod, or Admin or OP position. We want you to know the people that play, and how they interact.

In Game Name: zeldastone104 (call me Shawn or zelda)

Age: 11, but I'm not irresponsible like other kids my age. I'm a lot more responsible for my age.

What time do you play: I think this means time of day. I play almost all day because it's summer and I don't have much to do outside of the house. (No, I'm not a fat nerd)

How much do you play: All day, most days.

Any Staff Experience: Co owner on 2 servers, they got shutdown beause they couldnt afford,one got lost into a limbo chunk error (lol I'm actually not sure) and I used to be admin on one until the owner randomly banned me for no reason.

Servers you were Staff on: All shutdown or lost into limbo.

Is the Server still open: No.

References: newdrummer2

Do you play on the server: Yes. I play on the server.

Why do wish to be Staff (At least 25-50 Words): I would like to help the server out and help people out. I would listen to your every command, (too slavish, sorry), and do as you ask, when you ask. If anyone were to need help I would help them if I could. I would not give people items if I get creative (don't know what commands you give mods, sorry) because that's cheating, and I hate cheating. I am also fairly good at building if I have an idea of what I'm building. :) I also know many people who play and talk and interact with them, sorry for any grammar or typing errors.

Primary Language: English

How long have you played Tekkit: Long time, but don't know much about some specific mods. Or items.

Do you have Skype: zeldastone104 is my skype name. Thank you for reading this. SIncerely, zeldastone104 A.K.A Shawn

In Game Name: potato_monkey

What time do you play: anytime throughout the day, most often at nights

How much do you play: fairly often because its my summer break

Any Staff Experience: I owned my own server for awhile, but shut it down due to lack of RAM. I was an admin on another server called lostboys for a year or so, but the server got laggy.

Servers you were Staff on: my own, lostboys

Is the Server still open: lostboys is

References: none, unless one of the lostboys players comes back from the grave

Do you play on the server: yes

Why do wish to be Staff (At least 25-50 Words): I WANT TO LORD OVER EVERYONE!!! Lol, no, I just want to be able to help people out, im good with commands and sorting out "disputes"

Primary Language: English, I can also speak good spanish

How long have you played Tekkit: 2 years

Do you have Skype: yes, my name is alexisdabest37 (dont judge me.)

In Game Name:bananen303

What time do you play:24:00

How much do you play:7 hours

Any Staff Experience:i have been staff on many server that has been taken down but im good at plugins and im good at building spawn and shops

Servers you were Staff on:idk the names

Is the Server still open:they re taken down

References:

Do you play on the server:yeah

Why do wish to be Staff (At least 25-50 Words):i want to help the server be safe from griefers and i want to help the people in the server and higher the population of the server.

Primary Language:english

How long have you played Tekkit:2 years

Do you have Skype: yeah skype name: ks_ardi1

In Game Name: Newblylance13

What time do you play: Morning

How much do you play: Couple hours

Any Staff Experience: I used to own a server

Servers you were Staff on: My server, a friend's server

Is the Server still open: Mine no, my friends yes

References: JohnnyNock

Do you play on the server: Yes

Why do wish to be Staff (At least 25-50 Words): Because I'm helpful, talk a lot, eat potatoes, have had OP expirience, I'm awesome at plug ins, enjoy building and using plugins to my advantage, enjoy being around people in Minecraft

Primary Language:English

How long have you played Tekkit: 1 year

Do you have Skype: Yes but I use it for friends

In Game Name: zeldastone104 (call me Shawn or zelda)

Age: 11, but I'm not irresponsible like other kids my age. I'm a lot more responsible for my age.

What time do you play: I think this means time of day. I play almost all day because it's summer and I don't have much to do outside of the house. (No, I'm not a fat nerd)

Any Staff Experience: Co owner on 2 servers, they got shutdown beause they couldnt afford,one got lost into a limbo chunk error (lol I'm actually not sure) and I used to be admin on one until the owner randomly banned me for no reason.

Servers you were Staff on: All shutdown or lost into limbo.

References: newdrummer2

Why do wish to be Staff (At least 25-50 Words): I would like to help the server out and help people out. I would listen to your every command, (too slavish, sorry), and do as you ask, when you ask. If anyone were to need help I would help them if I could. I would not give people items if I get creative (don't know what commands you give mods, sorry) because that's cheating, and I hate cheating. I am also fairly good at building if I have an idea of what I'm building. :) I also know many people who play and talk and interact with them, sorry for any grammar or typing errors.

How long have you played Tekkit: Long time, but don't know much about some specific mods. Or items.

Do you have Skype: zeldastone104 is my skype name. Thank you for reading this. SIncerely, zeldastone104 A.K.A Shawn

Congrats Approved - Edgenx

In Game Name: potato_monkey

What time do you play: anytime throughout the day, most often at nights

How much do you play: fairly often because its my summer break

Any Staff Experience: I owned my own server for awhile, but shut it down due to lack of RAM. I was an admin on another server called lostboys for a year or so, but the server got laggy.

Servers you were Staff on: my own, lostboys

Is the Server still open: lostboys is

References: none, unless one of the lostboys players comes back from the grave

Do you play on the server: yes

Why do wish to be Staff (At least 25-50 Words): I WANT TO LORD OVER EVERYONE!!! Lol, no, I just want to be able to help people out, im good with commands and sorting out "disputes"

Primary Language: English, I can also speak good spanish

How long have you played Tekkit: 2 years

Do you have Skype: yes, my name is alexisdabest37 (dont judge me.)

Need a reference, Have not seen you on much. Not denied but not approved

In Game Name: Teamkick(Godsin sometimes)

What time do you play: i play atleast 2-3 hrs a day but i sometimes spend all night gaming

Any Staff Experience:i was a moderator on a tekkit classic server which got shutdown because owner was graduating and didnt have time to take care of server.me and the owner knew each other in real lifem we even went to the same school

Servers you were Staff on: Techno-miners(shutdown)

References: zeldastone104

Why do wish to be Staff (At least 25-50 Words):i would like to help people out with any problem they have like with machines because i have an amazing knowledge of ic2 and other stuff, im also good at buildcraft and computercraft. i would also like to help people find materials but i would not give gamemode stuff away. I would try my best to stop any cyberbullying or disrespecting on the server. i am a really good builder, in my old server i used build the staff bases and other fun stuff

Primary Language: English,french

How long have you played Tekkit: ive played for atleast 2 years and a half

Do you have Skype: gndimwo is my skype name. i can skype anytime u want.

In Game Name: TrrnShow

What time do you play: 8AM-2AM

How much do you play: A lot

Any Staff Experience: Lots of servers

:)

Servers you were Staff on: EspierCraft (My Own), Team XEO, <There's more, but I just woke up, so it is hard to remember.

Is the Server still open: I believe so, but my closed last week, but it's been up under the names Power-PvP, EspierCraft, and TrrnCraft for over 2 years.

References: I came on looking for a server to record on. Found it right here on the forum.

Do you play on the server: Yes, I do

Why do wish to be Staff (At least 25-50 Words): <on the bottom after indent>

How long have you played Tekkit: I barely play it, but I am learning, but I started last year when tekkit was just tekkit.

Do you have Skype: http://myskype.info/trrnshow

Well, I have had a server for a little over 2 years, along the way becoming staff on various servers (which I really enjoyed being staff on), but I had to resign because of my own server becoming too much work. We are now closed, so I can't use that as an excuse for not helping, which I really love to do. I know a lot about server plugins, commands, and I feel I am a decent builder. http://bit.ly/121jxil This is the spawn to my old server, for proof, which is now closed. Summed up, I just want somewhere I can relax and play (while helping of course). I know what's right or wrong with the players, and I feel I can make your server a better and stronger server.

Thanks for your time.

In Game name:blazingmaster123 Age:15 What time do you play:12 or 1 How much do you play:about most of the day Any Staff Experience:i have been staff on some servers that are shut down Servers you were Staff on:i cant remember Is the Server still open:they re shut down References: google( i was brousing for tekkit lite servers) inviting cousin and friend some da Do you play on the server:Definitely its supremely awsome Why do wish to be Staff (At least 25-50 Words):i want to help the server be safe from griefers so they dont have to go through the tuff times of griefing,also i help build a (desicional) spawn so you guys can get anur spawn upgrade to your spawn Primary Language:english How long have you played Tekkit:since it came out Do you have Skype: yes Skype Username : Bj8364 Applying for admin but i can be mod

In Game name:blazingmaster123

What time do you play:12 or 1

How much do you play:about most of the day

Any Staff Experience:i have been staff on some servers that are shut down

Servers you were Staff on:i cant remember

Is the Server still open:they re shut down

References: google( i was brousing for tekkit lite servers) inviting cousin and friend some da

Do you play on the server:Definitely its supremely awsome

Why do wish to be Staff (At least 25-50 Words):i want to help the server be safe from griefers so they dont have to go through the tuff times of griefing,also i help build a (desicional) spawn so you guys can get anur spawn upgrade to your spawn

How long have you played Tekkit:since it came out

Do you have Skype: yes

Skype Username : Bj8364

Applying for admin but i can be mod

In Game Name:bananen303

What time do you play:24:00

How much do you play:7 hours

Any Staff Experience:i have been staff on many server that has been taken down but im good at plugins and im good at building spawn and shops

Servers you were Staff on:idk the names

Is the Server still open:they re taken down

References:

Do you play on the server:yeah

Why do wish to be Staff (At least 25-50 Words):i want to help the server be safe from griefers and i want to help the people in the server and higher the population of the server.

How long have you played Tekkit:2 years

Do you have Skype: no

You need Skype, you need references, you don't play often.

In Game Name: TrrnShow

What time do you play: 8AM-2AM

How much do you play: A lot

Any Staff Experience: Lots of servers :)

Servers you were Staff on: EspierCraft (My Own), Team XEO, <There's more, but I just woke up, so it is hard to remember.

Is the Server still open: I believe so, but my closed last week, but it's been up under the names Power-PvP, EspierCraft, and TrrnCraft for over 2 years.

References: I came on looking for a server to record on. Found it right here on the forum.

Do you play on the server: Yes, I do

Why do wish to be Staff (At least 25-50 Words): <on the bottom after indent>

How long have you played Tekkit: I barely play it, but I am learning, but I started last year when tekkit was just tekkit.

Do you have Skype: http://myskype.info/trrnshow

Well, I have had a server for a little over 2 years, along the way becoming staff on various servers (which I really enjoyed being staff on), but I had to resign because of my own server becoming too much work. We are now closed, so I can't use that as an excuse for not helping, which I really love to do. I know a lot about server plugins, commands, and I feel I am a decent builder. http://bit.ly/121jxil This is the spawn to my old server, for proof, which is now closed. Summed up, I just want somewhere I can relax and play (while helping of course). I know what's right or wrong with the players, and I feel I can make your server a better and stronger server.

Thanks for your time.

Approved - Edgenx

In Game Name: Teamkick(Godsin sometimes)

What time do you play: i play atleast 2-3 hrs a day but i sometimes spend all night gaming

Any Staff Experience:i was a moderator on a tekkit classic server which got shutdown because owner was graduating and didnt have time to take care of server.me and the owner knew each other in real lifem we even went to the same school

Servers you were Staff on: Techno-miners(shutdown)

References: zeldastone104

Why do wish to be Staff (At least 25-50 Words):i would like to help people out with any problem they have like with machines because i have an amazing knowledge of ic2 and other stuff, im also good at buildcraft and computercraft. i would also like to help people find materials but i would not give gamemode stuff away. I would try my best to stop any cyberbullying or disrespecting on the server. i am a really good builder, in my old server i used build the staff bases and other fun stuff

Primary Language: English,french

How long have you played Tekkit: ive played for atleast 2 years and a half

Do you have Skype: gndimwo is my skype name. i can skype anytime u want.

You said you were 17 in another post of yours

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/3-1-2-icraft-tekkit-pve-economy-100-open-iconomy-simpleclans-griefprevention-staff-needed.26224/page-3#post-239951

DENIED & Permabanned for griefing! BUSTED!

In Game Name: killobot109

What time do you play: everyday

How much do you play: from 12:00pm- 12-am

Any Staff Experience: nope

Servers you were Staff on:none

Is the Server still open:no

References:none

Do you play on the server:no

Why do wish to be Staff (At least 25-50 Words): I wish to become a staff member because i like the server and i wish to help it expand and make it better so other players like me can be happy with the server and its content.

Primary Language: English and spanish

How long have you played Tekkit: a month or 2

Do you have Skype: yes my skype name is jose.m972

p.s.= i haven't worked in any other servers but i can still be good and help out and im a quick learner

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons