[1.1.5]LivinCraft[PvP-Toggle][50 Slots][Whitelist][No Dimensional Doors]Build Your Own Business!

Ryan5679

Ever Tired Of Servers That Promise You A Genuine Experience?

Or People That constantly kill You Just as you step outside of spawn?

or Even Servers That Limit Your Possibilities.

Here At LivinCraft, The Possibilities Are endless.

You Don't need to donate to have fire!

You don't need staff to kill the person who keeps "spawn killing" you!

You Don't need "Special Permission" To have a Company.

We The Staff Had played on plenty of other servers before, Most of us Got fed up

So Well all got together, to combine all the best Features of a server into a

Bigger, Better server, This one, LivinCraft.

Build Your Own Company, Make It big, Be Rich, Here At LivinCraft The Possibilities Are Endless

Server Rules:

No Griefing

No Pvp in Towns/ Areas That Don't Allow Pvp

No Excessive swearing

No Spamming of main chat

No Handouts (Legit items Only)

No Asking for promotion

Plugins:

Essentials

Iconomy

Coreprotect

Multiverse-Core

Chairs

MCTowns

LWC

Super Censor

Jackpot Lottery

ChestShop

Other Nice Info Of the Server..

No Dimensional doors

The Server Recommends Sphax Purebdcraft With Tekkit Patch

Expected Uptime: 24/7

Server Opening

(Switching from Whitelist to Public)

27th July 2013

8:00pm BST (British Timezone)

12:01 Pm PDT

9:00 Pm CEST

3:00 Pm EDT

2:00 Pm CDT

Your application For Staff Should Look like this:

IGN:

Previous Servers:

Have You Ever Been Banned, If So Why?:

Age (Optional):

Timezone:

Previous Experience As Staff (Server Names):

Which Position Are You applying For:

Available Positions: Helper(10)

Moderator(4), Admin(1)

Developer/Advertising Manager(2)

Developer/Advertising Manager Only: Have You Had Any Previous Experiences?

(Send Proof):

LivinCraft So Far..

YI7A4ec.png

QZUJLCN.png

aRG9XUK.jpg

The Server Ip Is:193.35.58.48:25598

or

LivinCraft.nn.pe:25598

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:101darkstar101

Previous Servers: Too many to remember

Have you ever been banned, if so why?: Ive been banned twice. 1.On the first server I went on i broke some melons and it was grifeing(I didn't know what that was). 2. An admin raged because i didn't say sorry to his friend i killed in a pvp arena.

Time zone: Pacific time zone

Previous experience as staff: I can only remember me being staff on a small server but sadly i lost the server Ip when i reseted my minecraft.

Position to apply for: Moderator.

IGN: Cl0ud007

Previous servers: To many to remember.

Have you ever been banned, if so why?: Never been banned.

Time zone: Central time zone

Previous staff experience: I used to own my own server, but sadly I stopped paying for it.

Position to apply for: Moderator

IGN: Cl0ud007

Previous servers: To many to remember.

Have you ever been banned, if so why?: Never been banned.

Time zone: Central time zone

Previous staff experience: I used to own my own server, but sadly I stopped paying for it.

Position to apply for: Moderator

Ok, You Have Been Accepted for your place , You will be messaged the ip, You Also Have 10,000 Server Money

IGN: jab1005

Previous servers: too many

timezone: mountain

previous staff xp: none

postition to apply for: helper

Ok, You have been Accepted, you will be messaged the ip, You will also have 10,000 server money.

• 2 weeks later...

hey, could i possibly join this server? i'm a bit laggy but only on large servers and this one seems pretty small. previous servers: playsurvivalgames StormSiegeMC EntertheDarkestEdge and more! these are not specific Ips but if you look them up i'm sure you'll be able to find them, and im not trying to get a position as staff, just to be able to build my own base without much lag, and i like to start legit, without any bonus stuff, so please, if i do get to join the server, don't give me anything to start with. My minecraft username is the same as my username on this.

My age: 12

Timezone: Central U.S.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello c:

IGN: Kitrode

Previous Servers: None

Have You Ever Been Banned, If So Why?: Yes. I should have a few marks on MCBans because I used to grief, But I don't anymore.

Age (Optional): 13

Timezone: -8

Previous Experience As Staff (Server Names): None

Which Position Are You applying For: Helper/Moderator/Advertising Manager (Graphics work) Either one will do though.

Developer/Advertising Manager Only: Have You Had Any Previous Experiences?: Yes. You can find my DeviantArtl profile here: http://ivenomdesigns.deviantart.com/gallery/ So you know it's me, I added my TechnicForums avatar on the profile.

(Send Proof): I did work for a popular PvP server, and they are using it as a banner for their PMC page: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/framepvp-142-factions-raiding-griefing-no-lag/vote/ I am also decent at redstone and building, I'll help with that.

Hello c:

IGN: Kitrode

Previous Servers: None

Have You Ever Been Banned, If So Why?: Yes. I should have a few marks on MCBans because I used to grief, But I don't anymore.

Age (Optional): 13

Timezone: -8

Previous Experience As Staff (Server Names): None

Which Position Are You applying For: Helper/Moderator/Advertising Manager (Graphics work) Either one will do though.

Developer/Advertising Manager Only: Have You Had Any Previous Experiences?: Yes. You can find my DeviantArtl profile here: http://ivenomdesigns.deviantart.com/gallery/ So you know it's me, I added my TechnicForums avatar on the profile.

(Send Proof): I did work for a popular PvP server, and they are using it as a banner for their PMC page: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/framepvp-142-factions-raiding-griefing-no-lag/vote/ I am also decent at redstone and building, I'll help with that.

Nice, Stuff You Can Be Advertising Manager For LivinCraft, I'll Send You A Message With Ip

IGN: Mus995566

Previous Servers: Alot! But the most recent was my own Tekkit server.

Have You Ever Been Banned, If So Why?: I have never been banned on a Minecraft/Tekkit server before.

Timezone: Central European Time

Previous Experience As Staff: I got to be a mod on a Minecraft Classic server but after a week i got promoted to Operator/op. I can't remember the name though.

Which Position Are You applying For: Mod.

Have You Had Any Previous Experiences? (Send Proof): I got experience being a mod yes. But i don't got any proof since it is a while ago.

Sincerely Mus995566

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons