[1.1.5]LivinCraft[PvP-Toggle][50 Slots][Whitelist][No Dimensional Doors]Build Your Own Business!

Ryan5679

IGN: GamingWithAGoose

Previous Servers: I used to play on a classic server called "Its jerry and harry" but I left because there were too many people with lots of lag

Have You Ever Been Banned, If So Why?: I have never been banned

Age (Optional): 14

Timezone: GMT

Previous Experience As Staff (Server Names): I have been a helper on a few servers but they eventually shut down due to a lack of donations

Which Position Are You applying For: Helper

Have You Had Any Previous Experiences? Yes as I stated earlier I have been helper are a few servers which I did a good job at. On one of the servers I was going to be promoted but they shut down. The reason that I'm applying for helper instead of mod or admin is because I want to feel like I have earned it instead of typing. I want to show you that I am good at what I take pride in.

Thank you for your time

Sincerely Goose

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:trussr

Previous Servers:I have been on a few space tekkit servers but mostly tekkit classic.

Have You Ever Been Banned, If So Why?: No I haven't

Age (Optional): 13-14

Timezone:BST

Previous Experience As Staff (Server Names): Ive been Co-owner on a few, Admin on a few, and Plugin Developer.

Which Position Are You applying For:Moderator/Developer/Advertising Manager

Developer/Advertising Manager Only: Have You Had Any Previous Experiences?

(Send Proof):Ive been a Plugin Developer? I've helped the server by doing the GroupManager and Permissions for each group.

IGN: GamingWithAGoose

Previous Servers: I used to play on a classic server called "Its jerry and harry" but I left because there were too many people with lots of lag

Have You Ever Been Banned, If So Why?: I have never been banned

Age (Optional): 14

Timezone: GMT

Previous Experience As Staff (Server Names): I have been a helper on a few servers but they eventually shut down due to a lack of donations

Which Position Are You applying For: Helper

Have You Had Any Previous Experiences? Yes as I stated earlier I have been helper are a few servers which I did a good job at. On one of the servers I was going to be promoted but they shut down. The reason that I'm applying for helper instead of mod or admin is because I want to feel like I have earned it instead of typing. I want to show you that I am good at what I take pride in.

Thank you for your time

Sincerely Goose

ok, Accepted, you'll Be Messaged The ip

IGN:trussr

Previous Servers:I have been on a few space tekkit servers but mostly tekkit classic.

Have You Ever Been Banned, If So Why?: No I haven't

Age (Optional): 13-14

Timezone:BST

Previous Experience As Staff (Server Names): Ive been Co-owner on a few, Admin on a few, and Plugin Developer.

Which Position Are You applying For:Moderator/Developer/Advertising Manager

Developer/Advertising Manager Only: Have You Had Any Previous Experiences?

(Send Proof):Ive been a Plugin Developer? I've helped the server by doing the GroupManager and Permissions for each group.

So Your Good At Plugin developing, Yes?

Were Having Some Plugin Problems On Server Could You Help Us And You'll Get Devolper

IGN: Mus995566

Previous Servers: Alot! But the most recent was my own Tekkit server.

Have You Ever Been Banned, If So Why?: I have never been banned on a Minecraft/Tekkit server before.

Timezone: Central European Time

Previous Experience As Staff: I got to be a mod on a Minecraft Classic server but after a week i got promoted to Operator/op. I can't remember the name though.

Which Position Are You applying For: Mod.

Have You Had Any Previous Experiences? (Send Proof): I got experience being a mod yes. But i don't got any proof since it is a while ago.

Sincerely Mus995566

Ok, You Have Been Accepted, Ill Send You The Ip

IGN: omgrubberduck

Previous Servers: The Lucid Dream, WolfCFR

Have You Ever Been Banned, If So Why?: Nope, or at least I don't remember ever being banned

Age (Optional):19

Timezone: Eastern (US) GMT -5

Previous Experience As Staff (Server Names): I ran my own small server on vanilla Minecraft about 2 years ago, but I had to shut it down after I posted it on Minecraftservers.org and it got flooded with hackers/griefers -.-

Which Position Are You applying For: Helper or mod, but I really just want to play.

Oh xD and I forget to say that I play well with computercraft machines, buldcraft, industrialcraft 2 .... and I a great builder xD and I want join to this sever because it looks a nice place to learn even more, and i hope that I can help in make this sever even better (:

Thanks For All The Applications, The Server Is opening Almost In 4 Hours 40 Minutes!

Hope You All Can Join The Server At: 8:00pm BST (British Timezone)

Or

12:01 Pm PDT

9:00 Pm CEST

3:00 Pm EDT

2:00 Pm CDT

Livincraft Is Sorry But The opening Will Be Delayed By 1 Hour.

IGN: star10877

Previous Servers: Too Many to Remember

Have you ever been banned, if so why?: I've Never Been Banned Before Ever.

Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone

Previous Experience as Staff: I used to be a moderator on a server but, i decided to quit because of school and other personal things in life.

Position to Apply for: Moderator.

can i please join this server? I've already applied once, however, the reason i continue to ask is because i dont find many good small servers on tekkit, and i can only run small servers without desyncing or anything bad like that, so please, think about allowing me to join. :D

• 2 months later...

IGN: Jtzfx

Previous Servers: Too many to remember

Have You Ever Been Banned, If So Why?: Never Been banned

Age (Optional): 13, but rather mature for my age

Timezone: Central European

Previous Staff XP: I was once a mod on a minecraft classic server quite a while ago, other than that, not much

Position to apply: None for the moment

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: happy5wilsons

Previous Servers: I have played on too much to count

Have You Ever Been Banned, If So Why?: I have been banned from a server a while ago, not on tekkit, but vanilla. I know the mistakes I have made and I have fixed it.

Age (Optional): 15

Timezone: Central (US)

I am just registering to be a normal member, not staff

• 1 month later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons