Tekkit crash

Abucci

Let's see, where to start...

Because I'm way too nice, I'll begin by pointing out that there is a section of the forums entitled "bug reports". I'm not sure if you've even looked at that section (http://forums.technicpack.net/forums/technic-launcher-bugs-problems.10/), but it's usually a good place to start BEFORE you post your issue.

Next, if you've confirmed that you have a unique issue, you might want to give us more info. You're on a Mac, that's a good start. How much RAM on your system. Find the log files and upload that as well; I'm not sure where they go on a Mac, but on my PC they go in "Users/<username>/AppData/Roaming/.technic/logs" so you might want to look for something similar.

And lastly, if your system hangs a bit when you click "Submit" or "Post Reply" or whatever... don't keep clicking on it. Copy your response, refresh the page, and then re-enter it ONLY IF you see that it didn't post. There's very little excuse for triple posting a duplicate entry.

It really shouldn't be a problem for much longer - once the launcher and stuff are ported over to 1.6, LWJGL 2.9 will be the default for Minecraft as far as I recall, fixing the issue. I'm not sure if 1.6 will fix the upside-down issue, but we'll just have to wait and see.