Hexxit

Hexxit

I'm the leader of that Faction!!!!!! I'm so glad its going so well! I think we should fair well if we come under attack!

Only catch is one of the rules is NO GREIFING. so, if you get attacked you can call foul play and say "I WAS GREIFED" which takes away from the REAL fun of the MOD.

I like this server, but faction wars is the best part of Hexxit and FACTIONS plugin. Use towny or Worldguard or something instaed of Factions. By using factions the server is saying...come war and greif eachother...but the rules say: NO GREIFING.

Only catch is one of the rules is NO GREIFING. so, if you get attacked you can call foul play and say "I WAS GREIFED" which takes away from the REAL fun of the MOD.

I like this server, but faction wars is the best part of Hexxit and FACTIONS plugin. Use towny or Worldguard or something instaed of Factions. By using factions the server is saying...come war and greif eachother...but the rules say: NO GREIFING.

Hootie if you overclaim the faction you are allowed to greif them. To overclaim the faction just kill them a few times and then do /f claim on their land when the enemy faction's power is below land. Also we can checked who actually griefed or not with our plugins so there is no lying when it comes to that kind of stuff. We can easily just check the logs and figure out who did what.

seems like a lot of trouble for the admins though, you should expand on the no greifing policy so players understand..no greifing SPAWN or no greifin on a certain world.

But Greifing is allowed if you war with a faction. that's not explained very clearly and and mislead players. I run a server as well with factions. what i did was set up the perms so that leaders cant change them,

and used multiverse to separate it..so you can have a faction in two different worlds with completey different setups. works really well. players build a permanent base is the main world, and then go to the PVP world and make a faction there and blow up bases and fight eachother.

i can try and help you out if you ever wanna setup your server like that.

seems like a lot of trouble for the admins though, you should expand on the no greifing policy so players understand..no greifing SPAWN or no greifin on a certain world.

But Greifing is allowed if you war with a faction. that's not explained very clearly and and mislead players. I run a server as well with factions. what i did was set up the perms so that leaders cant change them,

and used multiverse to separate it..so you can have a faction in two different worlds with completey different setups. works really well. players build a permanent base is the main world, and then go to the PVP world and make a faction there and blow up bases and fight eachother.

i can try and help you out if you ever wanna setup your server like that.

Make a staff application on the website we are currently hiring

as much as I'd love to put in an application, Its a full time job takeing care of my server. I host events on Fridays as well as do a few speacile hidden loot chests in the PVP world...plus building mazes and parkour challenges for the FunCo world. good luck in your endeavours. ill come check out your sever later this evening.