Dont have any packs when downloaded

godoger99

When I downloaded the Technic Launcher I had no packs what so ever in it!!! NOTHING and it really is pissing me off. So how do you get any packs in there when I try to add it says its invalid and when I re install it, it still has no packs.

• Moderators

You need a premium minecraft account, once you logged in the pack downloads and opens the modded minecraft.

What? Since when did this happen on the launcher?

Last I recall, the modpacks are there on the launcher but you can't play it without an minecraft account.

OP, please read the stickies. Link

Q. My Launcher starts up but there are no packs!

A. Your Launcher might not be able to connect to the net. Before you open it, try right clicking, and on the drop down menu select "run as admin". This is reported to have bypassed this issue. (Windows only)

• Moderators

Well when I use the launcher until I click "Launch" which then checks for a valid login, if not valid get the message "Invalid username/password combination" and the pack doesn't download.

That is true, but you have to click on a modpack BEFORE login.

I tested your theory by choosing a blank slot on the modpack list on the launcher and clicked the login: Nothing happened.

Then I scrolled to Hexxit and clicked login: downloading...

OP's problem was that he had no modpacks at all, you can't log in to the launcher before choosing a modpack.