[1.0.1]Tasteyserv[PvP+PvE][12 Slots][Whitelist][No Mods removed]Up Down Left Right A and Start

Tasteyflame

Hello and welcome to this marathon forum post!

Hopefully you'll stay and browse. Enough of me shoving introductory bits into your face, here we go!

If you applied in this thread, please check your conversations for a message.

Some General Sever Information:

This server is whitelisted!

No mods are removed.

Currently, no banned items (don't make extra work for me, please).

The server is 24/7. If it's down, it's either crashed or being backed up!

There are no plugins at the moment. These are planned, and will be added eventually.

The IP is 69.25.207.161 . A domain name is currently in the works.

The server lives on port 25567.

Visit the group Enjin site here.

Specifically, our group is looking for six players who are dedicated and enjoy adventure and dynamic server events, as well as light roleplay. (If the server seems to be popular, I'll be willing to increase the amount of slots and allow more players to join.)

Below is a rundown of what goes on:

-:-The Server Synopsis-:- Hailing from a tradition stretching to the age of classic minecraft, Tasteyserv/Altair Clouds is composed of the remaining operators and directors from an ancient server. Hanging on for update after update, Tasteyserv Creative was established and accumulated two years of service. Currently mothballed and in a state of coma, a new set of servers emerge bearing the Tasteyserv flag. The most popular and attractive of this current era, the nearly-new Tasteyserv Big Bang Hexxit Adventure Legend of Zelda Extravaganza Beta Version Hexxit Server! Join us for cooperative PvE and specially scheduled PvP events. TWO kingdoms to chose from (and perhaps more to come soon) with dynamic diplomacy to proceed!

-:-An Abbreviated Rundown of Server Mechanics-:- Two kingdoms reside in naturally generated castles that have been wrestled from the grips of evil necromancers and/or hordes of annoying mobs. These castles may contain a force up to six players strong (will scale as the server grows). Castle forces may raid naturally occurring dungeons and conduct expeditions throughout the Nether, Overworld, and Twilight Forest as well as participate in Operator-Generated Dungeons. These two kingdoms are permitted to work together through join-expedition, trading, and the like. If negative feelings develop between either kingdom, the aggressor may petition for an attack on the other kingdom. Upon approval, an event (selected from several planned PvP event styles) will be scheduled.

For example, if the event is scheduled on Saturday as a Castle Siege event, players will be expected to attend the event. If less than 2/3 of the attacking force are present, the attackers submit (they must pay a war fee to the defenders) and the event is canceled. If the Defenders' forces are less than 1/2, they submit and the event is postponed (the attackers only gain a small portion of land). If attackers successfully complete the objective given by the event, the receive a portion of the defending kingdom's land, as well as loot. If the defenders complete their objective (usually by defending until a timer runs out), they receive a war fee from the attacking kingdom.

-:-Description of Planned Events-:-

::Siege:: A siege is a fairly simple even that is composed of two kingdoms. The attacking kingdom builds a camp at a previously agreed distance from the defending kingdom and stocks the area with weaponry, beds, and supplies. All attacking kingdom troops set their spawn inside the camp to create a steady stream of infantry to attack the defending kingdom. Defending kingdom castles are reinforced with bedrock save for certain weak points (such as gates, or areas where ladders can be lain). Attacking troops must breach the defending castle and retrieve a named Star Stone (such as the "Flag Stone" or "Castle Corner Stone") and bring it back to the camp. If this is done successfully within the time limit, the attacking kingdom wins. If the time limit is exceeded and the defending kingdom still possesses the Flag Stone, the defending kingdom wins. While it may be a siege, absolutely NO DAMAGE is to be done to buildings within the defending castle, and only gates may be destroyed.

::Field Battle:: A field battle takes place away from either kingdom's castle and involves total destruction of the other team's camp. Each kingdom builds camps similar to the attacking kingdom's camps mentioned in the Siege event description. If a camp (either kingdom) loses all of its contained beds (thus, all of the spawn points), that kingdom loses. If the time limit is exceeded, the camp that has the most remaining beds wins. Reward distribution changes in this event, as both kingdoms act as attacking kingdoms. If a kingdom wins, it receives bounties and land parcels from the other kingdom. No war fee is payed by the losing kingdom.

::Arena Battles:: Mostly planned on weekends to sustain entertainment during peace time, these events are coming soon.

-:X:- The Application Form -:X:-

Application is two step. Applicants are subject to extra screening and presentation of in depth rules.

Disclaimer: This application is a bit hefty.

Your In Game Name:

Timezone and Country:

Combat Affinities: (Melee, Range, Magic)

Other Affinities: (Are you good at building structures, understanding redstone, etc. ?)

Kingdom Preference: (Illan or Nyvus - These are first come first serve)

Will you be committed to the server? :

Why do you want to join our server? :

Any other statements that would emphasize merit:

[<End of Application Form>]

Note: We are not currently looking for moderators/operators. If we do expand the server, we might need several extra spots filled (especially by European operators to cover late hours). There will be no applications for this position, as they will be filled by hand picked individuals showing responsibility and merit.

Other Junk:

We have a wiki planned for this server that will include canonical information and information concerning server mechanics and events. The link will be posted here whenever it is available.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and I hope to see you on the server!

Your In Game Name: SweatyWang22 (Sorry if its vulgar to you)

Timezone and Country: USA (Eastern US Timezone)

Combat Affinities: (Melee, Range, Magic) Range

Other Affinities: (Are you good at building structures, understanding redstone, etc. ?) That would have to be building structures

Kingdom Preference: (Illan or Nyvus - These are first come first server) Neither.

Will you be committed to the server? : That would be a yes, the only other hexxit server I used to play on got shut down, so I need a new place to hang out

Why do you want to join our server? : Frankly, for the fact that theres no banned items and by the looks of it, the server just may have potential, its nice and original.

Any other statements that would emphasize merit: Nothing that might interest you.

Your In Game Name: Noguk2

Timezone and Country: USA (Eastern US Timezone)

Combat Affinities: (Melee, Range, Magic) Range

Other Affinities: (Are you good at building structures, understanding redstone, etc. ?) I think i got redstone down pretty good

Kingdom Preference: (Illan or Nyvus - These are first come first server) Illan

Will you be committed to the server? : Yes, i have been looking for a server like this. So i think i will be pretty committed to it.

Why do you want to join our server? : There's not many servers out there with no banned items or mods removed and its white listed good way to keep out trolls.

Any other statements that would emphasize merit: Nope

Your In Game Name: AKTIV8R

Timezone and Country:US - Eastern

Combat Affinities: (Melee, Range, Magic) Melee and Ranged

Other Affinities: (Are you good at building structures, understanding redstone, etc. ?) Ive been called a superb builder and have a decent understanding of Redstone.

Kingdom Preference: (Illan or Nyvus - These are first come first serve) No preference

Will you be committed to the server? : Absolutely, see below

Why do you want to join our server? : I've been looking for a decent whitelisted server for a long time now, im tired of trolls destroying everything on these modded servers...

Any other statements that would emphasize merit: im much older than most Minecraft gamers and a great deal more mature, however, I do enjoy a good clean prank now and again and don't rage out when someone does it to me, minecraft is a game of loss, get used to it, im going to die and lose everything...over and over again... don't get mad just get started again

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you =)

Your In Game Name: Inarx

Timezone and Country: Faroe Islands ((UTC+01:00) Windhoek)

Combat Affinities: Mostly melee, but I do enjoy throwing daggers too.

Other Affinities: I do consider myself a fairly good builder, and I can do some basic redstone. I've also experimented with that "Tinker"-mod, so I'm rather good at making those weapons(Because that's very hard. r/sarcasm).

Kingdom Preference: Illan has a nice ring to it.

Will you be committed to the server? : Well... I can promise a lot of commitment during the summer, but I'm not sure how busy I'll be when school summons me.

Why do you want to join our server? : To be completely honest, it's because I want a decent server, without assholes who spawn hydra's on your house(my first day of online Hexxit).

Also because I'd love to have a server with a small community where we all really help each other, and that way advance in the game much, much faster.

Any other statements that would emphasize merit:

I'm a nice guy? :P

Well, I'm looking forward to (hopefully) play with ya'.

Your In Game Name:1ExplosiveTaco

Timezone and Country: EST, United States

Combat Affinities: Good with magic, and okay with archery (meh)

Other Affinities: Decent builder, I wont lie im terrible with redstone, but I know alot about the mod, and am learning every day!

Kingdom Preference: No Preference

Will you be committed to the server? : Ill be online at least an hour and a half everyday, if not more

Why do you want to join our server? : Sounds like an awesome concept of kingdoms and siege battles, curious to see how it will turn out

Any other statements that would emphasize merit: umm... ummm.... i dunno how to conversation well :P

Your In Game Name:pkken

Timezone and Country: United States, Eastern standard time

Combat Affinities: Melee and range

Other Affinities: (Are you good at building structures, understanding redstone, etc. ?)I am not the best at building structures, and i understand a little redstone.

Kingdom Preference: (Illan or Nyvus - These are first come first serve)Nyvus

Will you be committed to the server? :Yes, I can be online for a long time each day.

Why do you want to join our server? :A nice small server where i can enjoy with other people and I really like the concept of kingdoms and seige battles.

Any other statements that would emphasize merit:I wanna help out other people after i take care of my self :D.

I'm posting a request for me and my 2 friends.

IGN: ruebensaal

Timezone: EST

Combat Affinities: Heavy weapons A.K.A (TC) Tools

Other Affinities: Redstone

Kingdom Preference:As long as I am with my friends (The other applications in this post).

Commited?: Summer Vaction! Yes.

Why did you choose us?: All the big servers are looted. Small = :)

Other: My friends are too lazy to fill out their applications.

IGN: malakhi

Combat Affinities: Magic

Other Affinities: Building

Kingdom Preference:As long as I am with my friends (The other applications in this post).

Commited?: I love Hexxit!

Why did you choose us?: All the big servers are looted. Small = :3

Other: I want to adventure!

IGN: klusingnolo

Combat Affinities: Range (Stealth)

Other Affinities: Adventuring

Commited?: Yes Hexxit is amazing!

Why did you choose us?: All the big servers are looted. Small = =:)

Other: I love this server!

Your In Game Name:rylanm

Timezone and Country:PST USA

Combat Affinities: Melee

Other Affinities: I am a quick learner for many skills. Just teach me and i will learn quick.

Kingdom Preference: Nyvus

Will you be committed to the server? : I will come on at least 1 a day.

Why do you want to join our server? : Because my favorite server has been taken down.

Any other statements that would emphasize merit:Not any of value.

FOGsnake

Timezone: Central

Combat Affinities: range (stealth)

Other affinities spy

Kingdom preference: Nyvus

Commited: Yes I love hexxit but I will switch between 2 servers and also I am a kid so I have as much time in a day as needed (unless I got practice)

Why did you choose us?: Well my friend told me about it and I wanted to play with him so thank rylanm

Other: Ummm..... Hi?

Your In Game Name: evilplumboy

Timezone and Country: US eastern standard time

Combat Affinities: (Melee, Range, Magic) melee/ranged

Other Affinities: (Are you good at building structures, understanding redstone, etc. ?) semi-good builder good fighter

Kingdom Preference: (Illan or Nyvus - These are first come first serve) ?... not sure what you mean

Will you be committed to the server? : not 100% i usualy switch between open servers

Why do you want to join our server? : good hexxit fun with trustworthy people

Any other statements that would emphasize merit: i hope to be whitelisted

Your In Game Name:Convict_Bob

Timezone and Country:central usa

Combat Affinities: (Melee, Range, Magic) Mostly melee but not bad with a bow either.

Other Affinities: (Are you good at building structures, understanding redstone, etc. ?) I am a decent builder, better then average but not too good with redstone.

Kingdom Preference: (Illan or Nyvus - These are first come first serve) either one is fine

Will you be committed to the server? : completly

Why do you want to join our server? : to meet new people and gets boring playing alone and this server looks like a ton of fun

Any other statements that would emphasize merit: I like to help others improve on building by giving them pointers on to improve a building...if they want it.

In Game Name: Twidix

Timezone and Country:-8 USA California!

Combat Affinities: good at all three

Other Affinities: i love to build large fancy fun houses. and im decent with redstone

Kingdom Preference: either

Will you be committed to the server? :Very! like 10-12 hours a day every day! yes i have no life

Why do you want to join our server? :i dont do anything else but play games, and im looking to be my main focus.

Any other statements that would emphasize merit: im nice, and not annoying.

Your In Game Name: TheSimps0niac

Timezone and Country: Belguim GTM:+1

Combat Affinities: Melee, Range

Other Affinities: Good at All ( I want discover a lot of tings )

Kingdom Preference: Either

Will you be committed to the server? : It depend If Its a good server I'll be there for 10 H

Why do you want to join our server? : Enjoy and play with people

Any other statements that would emphasize merit: I can do a lot of things and I can help people

(Prepare for a very in-detail form.

In-game name: williamferret

Timezone and country: Central European. Germany (I'm not actually German) (I am moving to America though so my time zone will change in a couple of weeks

Combat affinities: magic.(extra info after this) i am a medic (using he heal staff) and I usually take the lowest armor my team can give me. However, if i am able to come across a ninja danger i will drop all armor, cloak myself, and fly across the battlefield with an electric staff, and using my heal staff to heal my comrades.

Other affinities: I am pretty creative. And thus can sometimes come up with battle plans.im good with tinkers construct, and once i get to know people i can sort out the perfect tools for the person.

Kingdom preference: Illan.

Will you be committed to the server?: yes. When certain times are said I will be here right on time. (As long as you can convert the time to my time zone) I will be on almost every day. (Right now my computer is getting fixed, but it will be done by tomorrow.)

Why do you want to join the server?: this server seems a great server that has a great community, as well as a very interesting structure. Not only that, but trolls or grief era cannot get in because of the whitelist. Overall, I love it!

Any other statements that would imphasize merit?: No.

Your In Game Name: shoe799

Timezone and Country:US - Eastern

Combat Affinities: (Melee, Range, Magic) Melee and Ranged

Other Affinities: (Are you good at building structures, understanding redstone, etc. ?) Ive been called a superb builder and have a decent understanding of Redstone.

Kingdom Preference: (Illan or Nyvus - These are first come first serve) No preference

Will you be committed to the server? : Absolutely, see below

Why do you want to join our server? : I've been looking for a decent whitelisted server for a long time now, im tired of trolls destroying everything on these modded servers...

Any other statements that would emphasize merit: im much older than most Minecraft gamers and a great deal more mature, however, I do enjoy a good clean prank now and again and don't rage out when someone does it to me, minecraft is a game of loss, get used to it, im going to die and lose everything...over and over again... don't get mad just get started again

Your In Game Name: Lepking13

Timezone and Country: UTC -6(Central US)

Combat Affinities: (Melee, Range, Magic): Melee

Other Affinities: (Are you good at building structures, understanding redstone, etc. ?) Decent at building designs for effectiveness

Kingdom Preference: (Illan or Nyvus - These are first come first serve)Illan

Will you be committed to the server? :Yes

Why do you want to join our server? :The last hexxit server I was on got shut down

Any other statements that would emphasize merit: Been playing MC for a few years, consistent mod-heavy playing. I'm very tired of SSP play, so I want to get into SMP.

Your In Game Name: Nine3x3

Timezone and Country: USA, EST -5

Combat Affinities: Melee mostly but i dabble if the situation calls for it

Other Affinities: I haven't done anything crazy with redstone but could work most anything out with enough time. Love to build. Have had some experience with command blocks and coding them for things like racing ect.

Kingdom Preference: Illan

Will you be committed to the server? : yes if i am whitelisted :)

Why do you want to join our server? : I enjoy small communities and getting to know those i play with

Any other statements that would emphasize merit: Imaginative :3

Your In Game Name: JUSTINPWN

Timezone and Country: Central, United States

Combat Affinities: (Melee, Range, Magic) I am good at Melee, and range and ok at magic.

Other Affinities: (Are you good at building structures, understanding redstone, etc. ?) I am ok at building structures I am pretty good at understanding redstone, I am great at pixel art and using wool.

Kingdom Preference: (Illan or Nyvus - These are first come first serve) I don't really care too much either one is fine I don't have a Preference

Will you be committed to the server? : Yes of course.

Why do you want to join our server? : Because I really want to join a server like this that don't have many players and just small smp community. I would like to make more friends. Ir would be so awesome to be able to join because there are not many of these servers and I have been playing single player for a long time and I can't find the right server. This server looks like the perfect server. And I would love to join.

Any other statements that would emphasize merit: I'm nice and caring and I have been playing MC for a few years now.

Thanks so much for reading hope I get accepted :D.

Your In Game Name: austin_da_pimp

Timezone and Country:Mountain Time, USA

Combat Affinities: Melee definitely.

Other Affinities: I'm creative when it comes to structures and moderately good with redstone

Kingdom Preference: Nyvus

Will you be committed to the server? : I sure will be.

Why do you want to join our server? :I want to join because it seems like it's well put together and the aspect of jumping into a world that's already structured with history really intrigues me. That and I am looking for some cool people to play with and have fun with.

Any other statements that would emphasize merit: I've been playing minecraft now for a few years. I don't know everything, especially about Hexxit, but I'm willing and ready to learn more and I'm a person who abides by the rules.

Your In Game Name:duck_butt123

Timezone and Country:mountain time

Combat Affinities: (Melee, Range, Magic) melee, and range

Other Affinities: (Are you good at building structures, understanding redstone, etc. ?) yes, all of the above

Kingdom Preference: (Illan or Nyvus - These are first come first serve) nyvus

Will you be committed to the server? : yes

Why do you want to join our server? : to play with people because single player is getting boring and i enjoy whitelisted servers

Any other statements that would emphasize merit: cant wait to receive the email

Your In Game Name: ArtepSkywork

Timezone and Country: USA - Pacific

Combat Affinities: (Melee, Range, Magic) Melee and somewhat Range.

Other Affinities: (Are you good at building structures, understanding redstone, etc. ?) Decent at Building but slow and I do understand redstone although I bother not to touch it. I know alot about Minecraft.

Kingdom Preference: (Illan or Nyvus - These are first come first serve) Random, if chosen I'll be placed in either Kingdom.

Will you be committed to the server? : Depends on the connection and the people.

Why do you want to join our server? : Not for Pvp but just for interaction and having fun. I may reside in Pvp events.

Any other statements that would emphasize merit: Nope, somewhat new to Hexxit and learning along the way. Have been server hopping and playing Single Player to understand it.

• 10 months later...

In game name: 49erboi

Timezone and Country: Pacific, United States

Combat Affinites: Range

Other Affinites: Good with building, and Understanding how redstone works

Kingdom Preferences: Nyvus

Will you be committed to this server: Yes I will.

Why do you want to join this server: I  want to join because I think I will be a good help to your server and I want to meet new people.,

Any other statements that would emphasize merit: I have been playing for 2 years now and I want to learn about this mod pack an I will not rage.