Question about a few items

kojikomos

Does anyone know how to craft the zombie sceptre, twilight sceptre, or sceptre of life draining?

Also does anyone know what the typesetting table, printing press, and Lined cases are for (the case i used was a red lined oak case) I have tried everything with these and do not know how to use them or what they are for and i have found nothing about any of these in the wiki or on the web either.

The printing stuff and lined cases are from Bibliocraft. The lined case is a display case, you may need an empty hand to interact with it.

The printing stuff lets you duplicate books, even magic books.

i figured that the lined cases were for display but i tried empty hand and nothing :/

You have to open the display cases first.

There's a thread on here that says Bibliocraft bookcases with books in them are better than vanilla bookshelves for boosting the enchanting table.

Open and close the display case by shift/sneak-right clicking the case itself. Place and remove items by right clicking them.

Right click a wooden label with an empty hand to open its three slot inventory.

Just tested them.

You have to open the display cases first.

There's a thread on here that says Bibliocraft bookcases with books in them are better than vanilla bookshelves for boosting the enchanting table.

Open and close the display case by shift/sneak-right clicking the case itself. Place and remove items by right clicking them.

Right click a wooden label with an empty hand to open its three slot inventory.

Just tested them.

ah that helps, but still do not know how to use the typesetting table or printing press xwx

Step 1: Wiki

Step 2: Follow links (starts to demo consuming a magic book & levels to print 3 copies)

Watch videos you found

Or the new traditional method: use a search engine.

Oh, I forgot about the glasses. I remember they said they show you where to click.

Edit: Youtube has tutorial videos. "bibliocraft printing press" got them.

Edit: You may be able to grind for xp by getting iron (x2 w/smeltery), paper, leather(rf->l), ink (ink flowers?), wood, printing copies of a magic book and disenchanting the two additional copies.