deApollo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

IGN:Jskelton129

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:make a house,explore more of tekkit and have fun! n_n

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know an average amount of most mod's on tekkit

IGN:machinmad2

Have you ever been banned:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:just play and have FUN!:D

What is your experience level with Tekkit?im pritty good at tekkit and hope to learn more :->

IGN:gimpy1091

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:make an industrial complex with an auto-sorting system, quarries and collector flowers to max out my ressource gathering and EMC

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Quite good

IGN: aajjii

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Help build a community or just mind my own business.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I am fairly experienced, but still learning.

IGN: caelanFTW

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a nice place help everyone *that i can* out

What is your experience level with Tekkit? quite high but still got alot to learn -railcraft- etc.

IGN: soraarashi

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Meet up with a friend that plays here and learn.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? New, I have a friend here that knows a small bit, will be with him.

I need to apply all my friends if you can let me im nate, the first one

IGN: nate3779

Have you ever been banned: No check my mcbanns

http://mcbans.com/player/nate3779

What do you plan to do on the server: build a house and expand on it with tekkit things untell its rediculus

What is your experience level with Tekkit: 3-4 months and very decent at it!

I need to apply all my friends if you can let me im nate, the first one

IGN: helloman8347

http://mcbans.com/player/helloman8347

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a house and expand on it with tekkit things untell its rediculus

IGN: eclein

http://mcbans.com/player/eclein

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a house and expand on it with tekkit things untell its rediculus

Please accept these please we realy like the server!

Ign: Macnut

What do you plan to do on this server: i like railcraft and i hope to learn more about it

What is your experience level with tekkit: i am still learning but know the basics

IGN:pinecone199

Have you ever been banned:yes, I was banned for finding diamonds

What do you plan to do on the server:build a factory or an at sea mining operation

What is your experience level with Tekkit?played on another server until it crashed

IGN: Techtronic

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: build and play with friends and help improve the community

What is your experience level with Tekkit? pretty dam good with ee, rp, ic, and bc. beginner with railcraft. moderate experience with forestry. minor coding experience with cc.

IGN: GlassGrenade

What do you plan to do on the server: Try to master redpower mostly, I can do industrial craft fairly well, and EE if thats not disabled, I'm just starting to learn railcraft and the other mods.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I've been playing for about a month.

Name: befanz99 (minecraft befanz999)

Have you ever been banned: Yes, for no reason -_-

What do you plan on doing on the server: I want to build a good house and maybe build premade houses for new players

My expirience: I have used technic pack on mutiple occasions. I am quite skilled in IC2 AND BC. So, so on the redpower.

IGN:eddie_cero

Have you ever been banned:No never. i have usually always played on friends servers or smaller servers

What do you plan to do on the server: build, mine, make machines, have fun, help people

What is your experience level with Tekkit? quite high.

IGN: iconikoutlaw

Banned? No

Plans for the server? Play, Have fun, help others, maybe get a cushy job as one of them moderators one day. you never know.

Experience? I have more experience than I know what to do with, but I'm always learning new things about the mods that I didn't know before. It would suffice to say I know quite a bit but still have room to improve.

IGN: Inzaneee

Have you ever been banned: Nope, never.

What do you plan to do on the server: Just have fun with tekkit! Get some friends to join me or something.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I've been playing it pretty much since it came out.

IGN: sktbrdr87

Have you ever been banned:Yes twice. Once on Cole2sworld, I am much more mature now and I have been unbanned since. Another on a server called simply vanilla and It was just a bad experience, owner was a greifer, staff was unhelpful and community was bad.

What do you plan to do on the server: Make some amazing builds and have a completely automated town.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Medium. I am okay with the mod. I haven't achieved full automation but that is because I haven't had enough time to do that (servers crashing Etc.

Some additional info: I am responsible, I can play maybe every day, perhaps some days I can't. I have a short temper. If I start raging or something, kick me or temporarily ban me (an hour or so). Is age a restriction? If it is, tell me the age limit and I'll see if I can meet the requirement. I swear lightly, not heavily, if that is okay with you guys. (lightly as in the occasional damn or shit. Nothing major) The server interests me and I want to play on it. That is all for me. I really hope I get on.

IGN:mutantpayload

Have you ever been banned:No

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to play on this server with one of my friends i have heard good stuff about the server so I'm a bit excited Hope i can get in.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?My experience is what i guess you would call Medium but with all the stuff in tekkit i have much to learn My friends and I have played on there server One of my friends is already on your server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons