[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

ign: michiell

have you ever been banned: no

what do u plan to do on this serveer: survival, build, help ppl.

whats ur expierence with tekkit: verry good, been playing technic mods before technicpack came out

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Onneth + Felttips

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Build futuristic buildings, I've built the spawn to several servers.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? High

IGN: acenathan123

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Build some epic things and mine whilst making some new buddies. :D

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have had it on Single player for a long time and am familiar with the mods

IGN:DreadShimmra

Have you ever been banned: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Ideally, I would like to just join a community, helping out as needed, best laid plans never surviving reality and whatnot

What is your experience level with Tekkit? 1-10 roughly an 8, as I do know quite a bit about IC^2 and buildcraft, and before experimenting with technic, my muse was redstone.

IGN: TrentGoldenblade

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to have some Tekkit from maybe tell a few friends about it and play some Tekkit with them.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I've had it for a few months I know alot about all the ores and EE

IGN: Bluefire0

Have you ever been banned: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Play out tekkit completely, build everything that makes this pack tekkit.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I used to play with my friend on our server (little less than a month ago), we built everything in tekkit. Buildcraft, IC2, EE, Railcraft, and even some Forestry (it didn't keep much of my interest very long). That server ended with competing for the most energy condensers it got to around 20 before he accidently his server and after that we pretty muchstopped playing but I decided to start playing again.

I figured he would start playing again if we had a server to play on, don't worry I'll make sure he doesn't grief.

IGN: Habalo

Ign: jjhawkemodo

have you ever been banned? no

what do you plan to do on this server?: i'm fairly new to technic so i hope to learn more about it

what is your experience level with Tekkit?: i'm new to techic but as i learn more i hope help out

IGN: Uebios_

Have you ever been banned: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to start out, learning to play Tekkit, and enjoy a good community.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Beginner.

IGN:majureruin

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:have fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Nun what so ever it used to not open so i just started today but i have watched tons of videos

IGN: MrEpicLuke

What do you plan to do on the server:Gain eperience with tekkit

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: Ive watched a few LPs and played a little on a server

IGN: TheOnlySyon

Have you ever been banned: Nope!

What do you plan to do on the server: Build the most epic factories around!!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Moderate! I still haven't mastered everything yet.

IGN:zx27k5

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:build a factory or something ic2 and railcraft ish...

What is your experience level with Tekkit? medium to high

IGN:asianpowder

Have you ever been banned:Not on this server but on others...... i cant remember reasons why but im not a bad person :P

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan on just playing and helping if needed

What is your experience level with Tekkit? The two mods i understand best are ic and build craft but i guess im a fast learner

oh yeah ive already been on the server but it just turned on whitelist

Ign: brazza101

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a nice looking community

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: i'm not very good at the moment because I have only just got the mod.

IGN: david_hickox

What do you plan to do on the server: build survive and build abstract pieces of art that ar somehow useful

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i am about average i may have to look at the recipes but i am good at ic2, build craft, equivalent exchange, and rail craft but suck at tree craft or what ever the name is of all the farms and stuff, sorry if i failed.

IGN: dubber211

What do you plan to do on the server: have fun and if there are any join a faction i love to build create and survive by myself but with others makes it much more enjoyable

What is your experience level with Tekkit: I recently got tekkit, therefore i dont know many recipes off by heart but i am experience in what most machines do and how and where they connect to/use for power.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons