[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: TheWholeTaco

Have you ever been banned: No, I haven't.

What do you plan to do on the server: Try my best to learn how to become industrialized.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know the basics, and a little bit of machinery, but not much.

Whitelisted:D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Dethlefs

Have you ever been banned: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with my friends who have all aready been white listed.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? None, But my friends should help me out. ^.^

Do you have a teamspeak/vent chat for the server?? Is that something that could possibly be created??

there is a mumble server, http://quantumgaming.beastnode.net/ for more info

IGN: Dethlefs

Have you ever been banned: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with my friends who have all aready been white listed.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? None, But my friends should help me out. ^.^

youve been whitelisted, enjoy ur stay :)

IGN: "hobojoe722" alt:"mathcore"

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun, help the community, and hopefully build some great things!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I am almost completely new, but I have read a few wikis and I used to play industrialcraaft a while back :)

IGN: dalvin718

Have you ever been banned: Yes, for accedently griefing in the nether

What do you plan to do on the server: Play and have fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit? ik alot about the server and hav talked to admins before on a diffrent server minecraft.occupies.me

IGN:Oliverbrincks

Have you ever been banned:Yes i have been banned i think twice before... one of them was for griefing without me knowing the rule. That was my first server. The other was with some friends who got mad at me and banned me for personal reasons.

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to make alot of cool things and nice structures. Ialso plan to be friendly and meet new ppl (in game).

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have quite alot of exsperience with Tekkit. Ive played mostly with EE2 but i also have tried alot of stuff in IC2 and buildcraft.

IGN:abaha

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:make the community better and strive to learn new things.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?:Not much but I learn a little every day.

IGN: Brendenvw

Have you ever been banned? Yes, once for accidentally greifing

What do you plan to do on the server? Be social and have fun.

What is your experience with Tekkit? I have a moderate knowledge, and hope to figure the rest out along the way.

IGN: 28meters

Have you ever been banned?: I have never been banned on tekkit or regular minecraft.

What do you plan to do on the server?: I plan to survive and have fun with the community.

What is your experience with tekkit?: i have lots of knowledge with tekkit but I am still learning the major things in the mod, and I hope with the nice community I can learn lots :).

IGN:Borjo8

Have you ever been banned:yes but the owner was a little kid and he banned me because i said shit

What do you plan to do on the server:play with my friend and make awesome stuff

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i have been playing since it came out on my main world i have a diamond generator that produces 20 diamonds a minecraft day

Yo >:3

What´s my In-Game-Name?: HeyIAmTheDevil

Have i ever been banned?: Yes.. I played on a server where it said on the forums: Griefing is aloud in the wilderness.... But then i got banned for griefing cause they hadnt updated the forums :P

What do i plan to do on the server?: I'm planning to try out some of the good stuff i have built in my single player worlds =D

What´s my experience level with Tekkit?: I have played tekkit for like 2 months now and i know allmost all of the recipes and i am actually pretty good at getting started and get alot of stuff very quickly :)

That's it i guess :o

I hope i can get white listed cause this sounds like a good server :D

HeyIAmTheDevil

IGN: CTQuall

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server:check out people's builds, see what I can learn. Help build stuff, I'm new to tekkit so any help would be appreciated.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Beginner

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons