[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][30 slots][Whitelist]

IGN:lordnikon_13

Have you ever been banned: not that im aware of

What do you plan to do on the server: play minecraft, have fun, chill, build.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? moderate

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:razvan_cnc

Have you ever been banned:If i get accepted, this would be my first server i've ever played on.

What do you plan to do on the server:I would try to have fun utilising what tekkit ofers to us and with other players(if they wish so)

What is your experience level with Tekkit? : i've progresed pretty deep in tekkit on singleplayer mode. I would rank myself as 7/10

IGN: doogal98

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: play some tekkit

What is your experience level with Tekkit? played it from the start

IGN: doogal98

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: play some tekkit

What is your experience level with Tekkit? played it from the start

IGN: Brontarr

Have you ever been banned: Not that I know of, I've never done anything ban worthy, so no.

What do you plan to do on the server: Mostly keep to myself and make a hidden base that hopefully won't get griefed like the last server I was on.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I've gone to end game with all of the mods within Tekkit, and have a firm understanding of a lot of stuff within the world.

IGN: Hippomatik

Have you ever been banned?: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server?: Build, research, and expand my knowledge of Tekkit. I also wouldn't mind meeting some people who also enjoy Tekkit.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I'm not a grandmaster, but I'm not a noob either. I still have some way to go, but I wont be flooding the chat with questions.

How does the mod reading this look?: Awful pretty <3

Can I ask a favour? My friend RoughPineapple is new to Tekkit but wants to try it out. Could you whitelist him please?

IGN: RoughPineapple

Has he ever been banned: Not that I know of

What does he plan to do on the server: Learn about Tekkit with me

What is his experience level with Tekkit: He's new to it

IGN:Shadelin_Night

Have you ever been banned: Only during Testing of a banning system (I was the tester for a spam guard).

What do you plan to do on the server: I Love building... I enjoy building while seeing good chats going on. Helpful to those who need it. I also enjoy to see/explore the sites of Tekkit.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? About a month, I have experimented with the EE a bit. Built from scratch up to the MFE so far (in a few hours of game play). And i watch tons of videos on youtube about building designs and machiney.

I have been a helper and a moderator on another server which has had problems mantaining the site as a whole and i am looking to see the sitesmembers of other servers so i can nestle in and have fun.

IGN: italiankid44

Have you ever been banned: Yes, this account was banned from 4 servers when it was under my friends ownership

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to have fun! Make a factory/refinery and have a crapload of fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: i have only been playing for a month but i know everything on the mods like buildcraft industrialcraft, railcraft, redpower2, and many others. (thanks to the wiki and youtube)

IGN:minerpipo

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:To make a super armorded town and help new members.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? 10/8 alot olny mod i dont know abut is railcraft but still some thing. :)

IGN:emil7370

What do you plan to do on the server:build a house with some machines and start a quarry

What is your experience level with Tekkit? pretty good to all mods from tekkit exept forestry

IGN: dvd604

Has he ever been banned: Nope

What does he plan to do on the server: Build cool computercraft things :D

What is his experience level with Tekkit: Moderate with most of the mods

IGN: crk14341

Have you ever been banned: yes: someone griefed a house and i was one of the people blamed because they were new to the server

What do you plan to do on the server: to have fun and get better at tekkit

What is your experience level with tekkit?: I am pretty familiar with tekkit and how to build/use the things included in it

*edit* Im sorry about the ign. i in fact do have one, i was being retarded and thought you meant something else

IGN:conn1278

What do you plan to do on the server:I want to experience the technic pack in multiplayer, and i hope to have fun and expand the community

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I am fairy skilled with Technic SP and with its core mods (Buildcraft, EE, Idustrialcraft ,etc.) but I have barely played Tekkit

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons