[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][30 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: Walter_H

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: To build awesome machines and generally have a good time

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Pretty decent although memorising the drafting recipes is a real challenge :P

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Mc_W1ngs

Have You Ever Been Banned: yes but that was because i muted this guys friend for spamming and i got banned on their server :D so not really if u ask me but i guess that counts

What Do You Plan To Do On The Server: hmm well play help build not use nukes or nuclear generators :D although i like BOOM

What Is Your Experience Level With Tekkit?: hmm scale 1 to 10 i say... 5.5 cause im a noob but i watch videos (thnx to youtube) i watch them daily (mostly)

Extras: these are unnecessary but anyway I like cookies :3 they are yummy and i love making things go boom but i can hold myself back from any of that.. i know crafting recipe for nukes but i wont tell anyone i have friends that might play too

IGN: niconacional13

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Well, I have just started with Tekkit, and I absolutely love it. But, as I'm sure happens to everyone, singleplayer can only get you so much fun. So, I decided to find a Tekkit Server! I plan to build, have fun and just overall improve my knowledge of Tekkit!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Copying the person above me on a scale of 1 to 10 i would say 3-4, but I'm here to learn!

IGN:55walker55

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:chill out and have a good time with other people.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? my experience with tekkit is pretty good as i know pretty much how everything works.

IGN: MrMdK

What do you plan to do on the server: I've just started Tekkit (or Technic), and I love it, but I'm a beginner at this so I decided to find a Tekkit server! I'm planning to have fun and to learn more about Tekkit!

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: On a scale of 1 to 10 I guess 3 - 4, but ey, I'll learn!

I also have a friend who wants to join, he won't grief and is just like me a beginner at Tekkit, I'd really appreciate it if he gets white-listed!

IGN: MrYvZ

IGN:lucianhuskeh

Have you ever been banned:Not seriously (Ex. Some friends have banned me jokingly on their servers but otherwise no. I don't see any reason in causing trouble and I love to make friends. So avoiding a ban is easily done for me)

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan on enjoying the server, learning tekkit and making friends.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm relatively new to it, but I am willing to learn as well as wanting to participate in a friendly community as I do so.

I hope to be a part of the server! Thanks guys!

IGN: Megamattman251

Have I ever been Banned? No.

What do i plan to do on the server? Have fun, experiment with things i havent gotten to yet, and socialize.

What is your experience level with tekkit? I have made 5 MK2 nuclear reacters and many MFS Units to Mass Fabricate Things for my armor.

IGN:_Matthew_

Have you ever been banned:Yes. But I appealed them It was about 6 months ago, though. Please don't ban me from here. I have changed.

What do you plan to do on the server:Make a factory

What is your experience level with Tekkit?I'm kinda getting on the advanced side, but i'm still learning the names of the items.

Also please whitelist my friend xX2FootNinjaXx

IGN: xKasumiGotox

What do you plan to do on the server: Building stuff, digging stuff, you know how it goes.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: Moderate

IGN: 2klassy

Have you ever been banned: Not that i recall of. im nice and i dont complain much.

What do u plan to do on the server: I plan to play tekkit like an average person. i would never grief unless allowed to. i dont break rules. and i love to play tekkit :D

What is your experience level with Tekkit: Actually thats why im looking for cool new servers. im reletively new to tekkit. just been playing it for about 1-2 weeks now. i got a great friend who has been helping me with it so i say im about a 5 in a 1-10 scale

IGN:

Have you ever been banned: Yes, i forgot to turn off Flymod for my build server and the SMP banned me

What do u plan to do on the server: Have fun, build cool things :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit: Not very high. i know the basics and am working hard to learn more

IGN: MrEpicLuke

Have you ever been banned: yes, but it was a friends server and we were messing around and kicking eachother and stuff on my private server xD

What do you plan to do on the server: learn more about tekkit and technic and stuff

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: 2? I've watched some LPs that's it though, that's why i awnted to join a server

The server is back online! I will be going over whitelist applications over the course of the next day or so, please have patience with us as this is a difficult time for the server.

IGN:Dirtyhairy44mag

What do you plan to do on the server:I want to learn. And I want to help teach. I want to help the community.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Ok. I really want to learn more. It would be great if I could play with you guys on the server.

IGN:Dirtyhairy44mag

Have you ever been banned:No

What do you plan to do on the server:I want to learn. And I want to teach. I also wish to expand and grow the comunity.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?I know the basics. It would be great if I could playwith people who have a better understanding of Tekkit.

IGN: iStephen24x7

Have you ever been banned: No, I'm hardly on servers.

What do you plan to do on the server: Make a house, make some machines, help others.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: Moderate-High.

The server is back online! I will be going over whitelist applications over the course of the next day or so, please have patience with us as this is a difficult time for the server.

;P I'll be here for the server, hope all the problems settle out and you can get people on and playing.

IGN: matjetius

No, i have not been banned

Build a decent EE energy flower collector for once.

Experience with the buildcraft, industrialcraft, equivalent exchange and computercraft. I haven't really tried forestry yet.

IGN:theunseen7754

What do you plan to do on the server:learn how to use tekkit and gain friends.im trying to find a good tekkit server thats reliable i have not had luck in the past

What is your experience level with Tekkit?like 2 weeks.

IGN: floryboi

Have you ever been banned?: nope never :)

What do you pland to do on the server?: build cool things, thrive in the wonderfull world of minecraft and mostly have fun.

What is you experience level with Tekkit?: I am kind of good but not super pro, on a scale of 1 to 10: 7

I can't wait to join ;D

IGN:jeffrey101

What do you plan to do on the server:help in it

What is your experience level with Tekkit?on a scale to 1 to 10 9/10

IGN: Basdxz

What do you plan to do on the server: Find some friends, Mine and Build with them!

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: 7.9/10 I think.

IGN: CharlieAmos

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to have fun and hopefully help others with starting

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've played for about 2 months now and have quite a bit of experience i can build basic machinery,etc

IGN: Ahtraihue

Have you ever been banned: yes, I killed a man who thought i stole the iron armor i was wearing from him when he was off line. he was a friend of the server owner (who i was neer the whole time while i was mineing the frickin ore) who then banned me imminently after killing his friend.

What do you plan to do on the server: build stuff, maybe start an lP for my entertainment.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? modorate but theres nothing i cant google.

IGN: The_Buttster

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: I've been looking for somewhere to play tekkit for a while, I just want to have fun with it.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm relatively new to it, but I've got some experience, and I've researched a fair bit.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons