deApollo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][30 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: Butlerbandit

Have you ever been banned: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: for the moment: look around, see how good it is, and get some of my friends to apply

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

Moderate noob - Fairly experienced with IC2, buildraft and the like, and I know how to use NEI, so my noobiness shouldnt be much bother

\ IGN:Frankstar10

Have you ever been banned:No

What do you plan to do on the server:Have fun and explore tekkit.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?I have moderate experience with Tekkit.

IGN: sifitis

Hast thou ever been banned: Not in the least, although there is a funny story about a tree and a prison cell :3

What art thou to do upon thy server: make a house, then a castle, build machines and magic stuff, get rich, rule the world, die

What is your experience in tekkit: well, Im decently versed in the basic applications of the mechanical side, however, ive never been good with EE, so I lack that experience.

IGN: Tzanthos

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: build and be a techno freak by mass producing IC2 machines

What is your experience level with Tekkit? 2 months

IGN: yohasakurask

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: I'm looking to learn more about tekkit, build some houses, Industrial and ee.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know a bit of industrial and EE but I'm looking to learn more.

My friends would like to join aswell :)

(They never grief)

The_answer_is_3

Emptymoon

IGN: TomatuAlus

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to create awesome creations from IC2 and BC and RP :P

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: High

IGN: Ashfire909

Have you ever been banned: No i've never been banned from a server before.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to make anything really reactors, industrial resource farms all that kind of stuff

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: My experience level with tekkit is fairly good but from time to time i may need to go onto the wiki and look up some recipes

Edited-reason- Spelling mistake :)

GN: Hixan

Have you ever been banned: No, but have had to ban before as owner on a small survival vanilla server.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to make loads of automated factorys with the use of both buildcraft and industrial craft, with the help of EE. I also plan to make lots of friends :D

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Lots of expierience with what i concider the 3 main mods, buildcraft and technick and ee, however my knowledge is a little dated as I have been playing in the dark for a while still with the 1.7 client. I found that there is a new version of technick pack called tekkit, and its multiplayer - this took out the only problem with technick which was running out of patientce if you dont know how to do something - or make something when even the new in game crafting recepie thing (for lack of a better word) fails. (I also have a little expierience with redpower which i love)

PS. I also plan to make some amazing contraptions with the use of the redpower mod

IGN:Christer271198

What do you plan to do on the server: play tekkit, get friends,get mad when(if) someone grief

What is your experience level with Tekkit? quite good played mostly technic but im playing tekkit now

IGN: lassekr1

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with some freinds and make the server bigger :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i have been playing a while not much but i know the most of it :)

IGN: Shortbred

Have you ever been banned: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Build and build some more

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: 2-3 weeks, fairly new

IGN: thaweedman

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to make a house with a friend. Make some machines and maybe build a town :)

What is your experience with Tekkit: I know the basics and some advance teck. getting bether every day ;)

IGN:killie01

What do you plan to do on the server:Play tekkit and help expand the server

What is your experience level with Tekkit? : not really good but I would love to be taught as i will play with a friend to help me out

IGN: sarisman84

Have you ever been banned: No, i am always a good person :)

What do you plan to do on the server: I want to play with players survival making machines and that stuff.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i am almost master in tekkit i am advanced player witch knows alot of machines and that stuff. :)

I hope you whitelist me :D

IGN: Goosfraba121

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server: that thing you do on minecraft where you build blocks into sweet structures but with the awesomeness of the tekkit modpack

What is your experience level with Tekkit? decent experience through single player for 3-4months

Thank you!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons