[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][30 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: melol234

Have you ever been banned:Yes (supposedly fly hacking also known as flying with a Swiftwolf)

What do you plan to do on the server:Build with my friend and sibling (See below)

What is your experience level with Tekkit? good not perfect (What are wikis for)

I would also like:

Villhelm88

DaveMunro

To be whitelisted Vill has no tekkit experience and Dave a little.As for banning nope to both and igns above.

EDIT: I should also note that i later got back on said server where the op has been de-opped due to over banning.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I would like to play on this server.

Have you ever been banned: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: My friend Danero is already playing on this server so I want to join him.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know alot. Something like 8,5/10. I played IC since it was first released. And BC too.

IGN:kowdoy99

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:makeing a house and play with freinds

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i can use computer craft and i know most the resipes and uses.

IGN:Koguntetzu in-game role play name: Koguntetzu (Kogun) Silvertail

Have you ever been banned:Never been banned once and i plan on keeping it that way

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build a decent sized house for myself and fill it with technology for experimenting with. then when i have a good supply of items from a quarry, build miniquests or dungeons +storylines for the players to follow along in order to get through the mission.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: i have, what i fondly call the "good-enough-skills" to get stuff done. i know how to build all the supplies for making a jetpack and quarries as well as the pumps required to cool down the machines to prevent over-heating. im not too good with tekkit as ive only been using it for 3 days but i would love to learn new technology.

IGN: boboo754, I made a bit of a boboo there

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do: build a house involving red power then wire other peoples houses

What experience do you have with technic: a limited overall view but I am mad about decorating so I know red power and buildcraft

So posting criticism or suggestions on this server is apparently not welcome. I don't see the point of a suggestion board if posting any criticism will get you banned, and you know that what i posted was truthful apollo. otherwise i suggest any current players avoid voicing your opinions about the server as they will at best be ignored (such as the towny suggestions i have seen on the board) or otherwise get you banned.

this could also be considered a forceful ban appeal but judging by your hasty actions prior i doubt you will respond.

I did not ban you for voicing your opinion. I banned you for posting, shall we say, "foul" language on a public suggestions board. This is clearly in violation of server policy and justified the ban.

As for signs being taken off the board, I remove signs once I either decide to integrate the idea into the server, or discard it. The server voted on the factions v. Towny suggestions and Towny won. The plugin will be integrated when I have time.

If you would like to appeal your ban, I suggest taking a different tone to your approach. Your current tactic is not working.

-deApollo

I did not ban you for voicing your opinion. I banned you for posting, shall we say, "foul" language on a public suggestions board. This is clearly in violation of server policy and justified the ban.

As for signs being taken off the board, I remove signs once I either decide to integrate the idea into the server, or discard it. The server voted on the factions v. Towny suggestions and Towny won. The plugin will be integrated when I have time.

unless you consider the word "Outrageous" to be foul i used nothing that could be considered obscene. again you know that.

I shall not repeat the "choice" words you used on this forum. Suffice it to say, they were completely inappropriate for any kind of public forum such as the suggestions board.

IGN: wisnisk

Have you ever been banned: not as far as i know

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to have fun with the others of the server and explore the what can be done in tekkit with its collection of mods

What is your experience level with Tekkit? my experience level is about a 8 because i haven't done every thing in tekkit but i have done a lot

IGN: JageriuS

Have you ever been banned: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a small camp and start exploating resources, and then make some interesting machines from it.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Quite large, I've been playing tekkit for about 4 months, know all the stuff already.

Thanks in advance for white-listing :)

Whitelist masomum

IGN: masomum

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to make a small team of people and start things off until we have everything.

What is your experience level with Tekkit: i've played a fair bit of tekkit and technic, i have played on ripplecraft and i have pretty much everything except the blacklisted items.

Extra notes: im really looking foward to playing on this server :D

IGN: garethbub

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Build and help others build. I love Ic2 and plan to make lots of machines and have fun!

What is your experience level with Tekkit: I'm pro at Ic2 and build craft and I'm ok at forestry

IGN:warhawk3

Have you ever been banned:not that i know of i have played on alot of servers Can't even count

What do you plan to do on the server:Learn tekkit have fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit? not alot im still

Learning it :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons