[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][30 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: bioswrecker

have i ever been banned: only on my friends vanilla server when we where messing around

what do you plan to do on the server: make machinary to gather resources legitamately and put towards the community

what is your experiance level with tekkit: i have good skill with tekkit, i have been able to build things such as a train station with working a ticket machine and an irrigation system for a whole village

IGN:neonmagic2

Have you ever been banned: nope not that im aware of

What do you plan to do on the server: build / have fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i would be a 4 out of knowing what to do xD

i am noob at it but know how to find out how to make things all i have trouble with are circuits they blow me up to much

IGN:noland888

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:play minecraft

What is your experience level with Tekkit?vast, Know large amounts of EE, IC, BC, forestry..... only thing left for me to play around with is computercraft

IGN: MaskotJordan

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Play tekkit legit with other people

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

I know what everything does, still working on remembering the recipes, I've played a total of 50 hours+ on tekkit by myself figuring everything out.

I'd really love to join your server to play with other people and have a good time.

IGN: ncoll36

Have you ever been banned: No and I don't plan to be.

What do you plan to do on the server: I wish to join up with my friends from my previous server and help them expand the town they have created. The main reason I want to join is just to have a fun server with a good community that I can enjoy playing Minecraft and Tekkit.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have been playing on Tekkit for a couple of months now, I have come more experienced with the main mods, EE, IC and BC. I wish to further improve these skills so I can help other people when in need.

This is not a request to be added to the whitelist but for some reason I was on for 2 minutes, lagged out then 3 hours later tried to log in and i am banned. I understand that the server is going thru maintenance and all, but when you get the time please unban me for whatever reason I was banned for in the first place. Thank you for your time if you read this and i understand if this was a minor error.

Whitelist application:

IGN:pott234

Have you ever been banned:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:try to create buildings using buildcraft.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?i have been using tekkit for 5 months.

IGN: LukeSV

Have you ever been banned: yes (for flying)

What do you plan to do on the server: try to figure out how this modpack works

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: i have almost no experience with it but that's why i'm here

IGN: Exotic_W

Have You Ever Been Banned: No I'm New To game about a month into it

What do you plan to do on server: I plan to have fun and hopefully get some of my friends to come with me

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I have played for about a month have learned alot from friends and i think that im good at it but always room for improvement.

IGN: patricknov21

Have you ever been banned?: Never

What do you plan to do on the server?: I wana expand my tekkit use from the technic pack to a nice server

What is your expierence with Tekkit?: I've been playing the Technic Pack for awhile so i feel im pretty

good but not the best will tap out alot ^.^.

IGN: Derive1

Have you ever been banned: Yes but I was confused for another player and unbanned. I may have others on my record but that is because I was given this account by my brother and I have no idea what he did with it before.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to be a good player, help others in need and be an all round good player.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I am reasonably good, I know the main basics and have small ideas for some contraptions.

IGN: gmitra15

Have you ever been banned:Nope

What do you plan to do on the server:have fun and build some cool stuff

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: pretty good, i have played a lot and been on many servers

IGN: Pure_Beta

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Build alot of stuff and help people

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Played alot, played many single players and play on some friends servers and i would like to start fresh

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons