[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][30 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: grashoper25

Have I ever been ban: yes reason because I killed the owner :P pvp server :)

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to have fun and play with my friends :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I say a 7 because I love to play it but there is just some stuff i can't get :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][30 slots][Whitelist]

IGN:woodnotch

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:i want to build a house and mine, like i do in single player, but with partners

What is your experience level with Tekkit?i have played for a large amount of time and very good at it

IGN:tucker666

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:Survive, make a few friends, learn stuf about the tekkit pack ive never learned before, (again) Survive

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: On a scale of 1 to 10 id say a 6 im in the groove of how to start and im compitent.

IGN: DouglasWright

Have you ever been banned: Of course not

What do you plan to do on the server: Build Awesome machinery

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: Not a great deal, I used it a while ago and I'm just getting back into it.

IGN: JammySatsuma

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: make cool stuff with Tekkit with my friend, and try to learn how to use it properly.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? not very experienced at all.

Have you ever been banned:No,and i dont want to be banned

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to help people and build trust with the community and build structures with people on the server

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I would give my experience level a 4 out of 10

IGN:Danish_Savage

Have you ever been banned:No, im as peacefull as a cheese

What do you plan to do on the server:Enjoy, and become the biggest guy in the world. (CheeseBurgers)

What is your experience level with Tekkit? A bit, i know my way around...

IGN: Tseet

Have you ever been banned: Nope, and I've owned MC since Alpha 1.0.?. (Not sure when i bought it)

What do you plan to do on the server: Start a small company with my friend and slowly progress towards the higher levels of Tekkit with UU mater etc. I will probably work most with IC2 and some EE.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I played with the Technic pack(SP) and Tekkit(MP) during it's early days but haven't since then. I'll try to learn all the new functions of Tekkit.

There's one thing that I have problems with, and that's crafting. All these recepies!

IGN: Karinth

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: I want to eventually show off my architecture and designs.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? About 6 months of Tekkit and I have used vanilla since it became public.

IGN:

Plankerman

Have you ever been banned before:

Well, i was on this other very bad tekkit server (ukxcraft) with horribly unresponsive and corrupt admins, and when i complained that there were server rollbacks and i lost my whole base, and that they weren't answering to the needs of the players, just rather playing tag, they banned me with the reason: dis andmins. Yeah. Word for word. Now when i tried connecting without actually being whitelisted i noticed that it said "Your reputation is not high enough for this server!". I hope you can look aside from the above ban.

What do you plan to do on the server:

I plan to recreate my creation that i built on the other server: the moving hills. Basicly what they are is that they are a massive array of solar panels arranged under land, and with a single pull of pistons you will be able to drag and push the land aside so the solar panels will get light from underground. Hence the name moving hills.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?:

Well, lets say if 10 would be perfect (which is unreachable, ofc.) and 0 would be clueless, i would give myself a 7.

[edit]

Oh yeah! I also have 2 friends that want to join: dbd2010, mannipanni. They havent been banned anywhere but they played on the other server and they agree that the server was bad.

IGN: DaMooseinator

Have you ever been banned: Nope. :)

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a railway network and connect to my friend. Going for a nuclear reactor and a self-sustained fortress.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have been playing on and off the past two months. There's still a bit for me to learn, but I have no trouble making anything so far.

Hes with me! Lol

You all have been Whitelisted.

Side note:

-If you are new to tekkit, there are some town that are noob friendly and offer free machine use.

-If you have any sort of problem please free feel to PM me via forums.

I hope you all have a wonderful time!

IGN: Kevv

Have you ever been banned: Nope!

What do you plan to do on the server: Tekkit up of course! Build a comfy home with a nice automated machine room I can leave running while I go mining :D

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Fairly experienced now, not a pro of any sort but I do get most of the ideas! Have been playing tekkit for a few weeks now.

IGN: JaniSVK

Have you ever been banned?: No!

What do you plan to do on the server: I want to build a lot of tekkit stuff of course!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Well, I've got plenty of experience. I started playing tekkit like a month ago and I can build nearly anything from tekkit.

IGN:FKNViper

Have you ever been banned: yes, once when i fell out with the server owner irl. tragic isnt it!

What do you plan to do on the server: Build my own self sustaining fortress, join up with people on large projects etc

What is your experience level with Tekkit? quite experienced been playing it for about 3 months

IGN: VideoBoy

Have you ever been banned: Not ever.

What do you plan to do on the server: Travel far away, live on a farm... or a nuclear powered spaceship. :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I only started playing recently but I've picked up the basics pretty fast. I'm a seasoned Minecraft player (also server host) and I'm a technically inclined guy, so I was amazed by Tekkit. I've used Lua in the past for a variety of applications so I'm particularly handy with ComputerCraft.

IGN: DragonHeartZz121

Have you ever been banned: Temp banned - Bad language (I said 'Damn' xD)

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to learn much more about how to use redstone and all the other game mechanics for that matter!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm not very experienced, but I'm willing to learn from you (Judging by the pictures^^) capable users:)

IGN: tapehead2

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: build an industrialcraft based factory

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Many months of play, very experienced in industrialcraft and buildcraft, some experience in red power, little experience in forestry and railcraft

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons