[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][30 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: Shmones123

Have you ever been banned: No, never

What do you plan to do on the server: Im unreal with respower, buildcraft and IC2 and interconnecting them

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I consider myself an expert. i make many self sustaining machines and machines that benefit everyone

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: emanuel12324

Have you ever been banned: No but I have banned people before because I am an Admin on another server.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to do some very nice things such as public machines and maybe even a little shop if im allowed.

What is your experience with Tekkit: I would say prety high because I know how do do many things but one thing that I don't know how to use is a Trade-O-Mat. If you know please help me with that.

PS: I have 2 friends that also want to get on the server. They are respectful and will never grief. Their names are:

zmdudeman

alexander12324

Thanks if you white-list them! :D :D

IGN: skullXbagel

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: build stuff, and basically just learn from other players how to use the items.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? from 0 to 15... 0

IGN: Zach_Hodges

Have you ever been banned: I have never been banned before.

I plan to play with some friends and co-operate with them to build numerous projects.

Experience with Tekkit?: Not much experience, so I my friends plan to help me.

IGN:Catherine11

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:I want to help people build and exceed my wildest dreams

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Level:Try hard (Master)

IGN: JGreen1996

Have you ever been banned: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: build and survive

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: pretty good, may have to look at crafting recipies because i'm used to creative but NEI has that built in

IGN: BennyIcepick

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: make lots of cool machines

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Im pretty well experienced though i have spent a while playing vanilla minecraft

IGN:chris1668

Have you ever been banned:No, the reason I'm looking for a new server is that the one I was on in the past has went down.

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan on building a town and then growing it as large as I can, and try to make it seem as real world as possible with a power grid and other things

What is your experience level with Tekkit?:Low-Medium

IGN: DoctorWow

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: To build buildings and build machines for the buildings that assist me in the building of other buildings.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I am good enough not to kill myself with a nuclear reactor and have it give me power.

IGN: DarthSodious

Have you ever been banned: Yes, Once due to a griefer gaining OP and banning all of the other OPs

What do you plan to do on the server: Survive, help build and craft, try to build cities/towns, etc

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I don't have an excessive amount of experience with Tekkit, but I get by.

IGN: Ogbolis

Have you ever been banned: nope!

What do you plan to do on the server: Play tekkit, have fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have played for a while and understand most things and love it!

IGN: Ogbolis

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun, build big and mine until my hearts content :P

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have played alot and love it!

IGN: sardinesrule

Have you ever been banned: No, I have never been banned :)

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to gain more experience about Tekkit, have fun, and build epic structures!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have played the technic pack for around 2 weeks now. I know the basics of Tekkit and will have no trouble starting off.

IGN: jfizzle232

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun, do what Unseen is doing. lol

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Little to none, i'm relying on my referrer (TheUnseen7754) to teach me the basics

IGN : bob5997

I've never been banned :D

I plan on making all sorts of machinery, I love experimenting with all the tekkit features

I have good experience with tekkit and have been playing it for quite a while now

IGN:Flyingweenerdog

What do you plan to do on the server: I have a tekkie server of my own but I would like to play with more than just my roommate

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have done a lot in my own world and i would say that i am pretty experienced

IGN: Lucius360

Have you ever been banned: never

What do you plan to do on the server: Just Building My Own House, Surviving and Having a Laugh

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I Have Played many hours on my single player Technic world and have a reasonable amount of expirience

IGN: MiniMiner000

Have you ever been banned: Nope!

What do you plan to do on the server:Mostly industrialcraft and help other players, I want to make a simple house in anywhere, and get quarrying.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? About 5 out of ten i’m good with buildcraft and industrialcraft, I’m sure i’ll learn a lot more too from other players

IGN:lolinoo

What do you plan to do on the server:i want to build a city with people

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know the stuff from tekkit. i could help people if they don't get it, i don't have any questions for tekkit.

IGN:mackiler

What do you plan to do on the server:also build a city and get lots of stuff :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Tekkit brought me a lot of fun, it was a lot extra on minecraft :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons