[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: HarveyRS

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build my way up through the tiers of IndustrialCraft and BuildCraft mainly while collaborating with others to learn the other parts of the Tekkit mod.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? While I have not used it for more than a week I have watched and read a lot about the mod and understand quite a bit about it, however I am in no way an expert.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Tyler_Hams

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: playing with my mates and recording on youtube

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

i have played tekkit for about a month or two

IGN: robhurtbieb

have you ever been banned: yes i have, but it was and admin mistake and i was unbanned 2 hours later.

what do you plan to do on the server: be a EE user and a wizard, so potions and stuff, i would like to play with others so they can teach me and i can teach them, i hope very much that this server is nice and has a nice community, and i hope to add to that community =)

what is your experience with tekkit?: im a big fan of a few youtube series about tekkit, i know quite alot about being a wizard and EE, im not super good with machines but know most recipes and the basic side of the scientist and forestry, im a total noob at the whole minecart part of it though.

i hope this will tell you all you need to know =D

IGN:

Fwuffers

Have you ever been banned:

No

What do you plan to do on the server:

Build and have fun interacting with others

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

none

IGN:

Have you ever been banned: Yes.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build cool houses with nuclear reactors underneath, ya know, that stuff.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've been playing technic since beta 1.8, tekkit since 1.0. I know a good amount of the stuff, but not all.

IGN: nasedkin

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: Grief, spawn camp, steal, swear, Nuke All the towns, you know, the usual :) haha... No. Me and my friends have tried to make a server but al our computers suck, so were gonna go on this server to try out tekkit :D we aren't griefers or anything.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Not too great, not too bad i suppose? I know about around 3 quarters of the mods, but i'm not too great with any of them, but i can survive :P

IGN: 12colsh

What do you plan to do on the server: Build and enjoy the community

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Not much. I want to join so that I may learn

IGN: RyujiTomo

Have you ever been banned: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build what I can and am allowed as well as help any way I can.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Proficient with IndustrialCraft 2 and BuildCraft, Mediocre with the Equivalent Exchange. (No worries with Explosives. Never use them.)

IGN:

Have you ever been banned: Yes.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build cool houses with nuclear reactors underneath, ya know, that stuff.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've been playing technic since beta 1.8, tekkit since 1.0. I know a good amount of the stuff, but not all.

No ign.

The rest of you, whitelisted.

IGN: goingsolo211

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build farms that combine redstone and Tekkit items.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have played a little bit of Technic Pack.

IGN:will2v2

Have you ever been banned:No

What do you plan to do on the server:Play with my friend and build cool machines.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know a lot about IC2,BC,RP2 and EE2 but i'm don't know too much about the rest.

Also could you white list my friend his IGN is Jagster64

IGN:niklaus223

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server: build awesome things and help people out.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i have none and thought this would be a great experience too learn with friends.

All have been whitelisted except hborrasso3.

hborrasso3: Please post ban apeal on the website, with a mcbans rating lower than I believe 8 you need exceptions.

IGN: shane97479

Have you ever been banned: No I have not

What do you plan to do on the server: Build things, make friends typical minecraft stuff

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Pretty well off, I've watched many tutorials and read the wikis but I am missing a few things.

IGN: slwsteven12

Have you ever been banned: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build, learn Tekkit more, make some friends, and just have fun.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm a beginner. I've read the wiki's and stuff, but I really want to learn it first hand on a server.

IGN:jt_d123

Have you ever been banned: 1ns for no reason the owner said because it was suppose to be white listed

What do you plan to do on the server: chilling with a friends like techtronic

What is your experience level with Tekkit? from 1 - 10 i give my self a 100

IGN:jebesky

Have you ever been banned:No

What do you plan to do on the server:To have fun with my friends

What is your experience level with Tekkit? not much but i want to learn more with my friend

P.S. i have one friend who is awesome at tekkit and has never been banned his name is

Nickjames2001

Please whitelist us both

IGN:Crazy2346

Have you ever been banned:No i have Never been Banned

What do you plan to do on the server:Build with some players and have fun like i usally do

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I Know quite a bit but sure i have to check NEI sometimes

IGN: vebbi99

Have you ever been banned?: Nope.

What do u plan to do on the server?: I want to build stuff from ic2, rp and ee. I also think it' s cool to do stuff with other people, like building bases and stuff.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I am pretty decent on Tekkit, i have played it alot since i found it on the internet wich was some moths ago. From a scale of 1 to 10, i would say 6-7.

IGN: matrh88

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Build stuff and try to get good reasources.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? A bit, i know most of the basic and some more advanced stuff.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons