have we ever been banned: NO-NEVER

what do you plan to do on this server: we plan to live a tekkit life together

on a scale of 1-10 i say we are about 8

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

ye... i got banned for griefing...i was just looking around on other peoples creations and out side someones house there was missing some pices in that redstone tube tingy, and that was before i came there. after picking up that one pice and placing it were it looked like it belong. i destroyed one pice to fill in the same hole so i would only be one hole insted of to. i relised that i shouldn't have done that sins the server had a strickt grifing polisy so i destroyd the block i placed and left it the same whay it was before i came there. I am no griefer and have never been. this is an very good server whit a nice community and i am very sorry it lead to this. again im so sorry...

-solvsuper7

No Solvsuper, you were banned for 2 reasons, 1. Griefing my tower. 2. Carrying a Mining Laser after we have asked you to get rid of it multiple times.

No Solvsuper, you were banned for 2 reasons, 1. Griefing my tower. 2. Carrying a Mining Laser after we have asked you to get rid of it multiple times.

ok i used the mining laser a bit but you did not say it direktly to me but ok...

but your tower? i replaced the sand i mined on the side of the red carpet ting

ok so im very confused right now??? i was banned from this server when i was going through my quarry to get the stuff it missed can anyone tell me what i did wrong and possibly unban me?

IGN: CoolCain10

Have you ever been banned: Yes, but it was a policy that if a staff quit they get banned

What do you plan to do on the server: Play, have fun and learn more about it

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Not much, I'm learning and wish to learn without getting lonely on my on Sp

IGN: drazzillion

Have you ever been banned: Once

What do you plan to do on the server: Just have some fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Just playing sp

IGN: Master_larsi

Have you ever been banned: never

What do you plan to do on the server: Just have some fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i have none, but id like to learn :D.

i have a friend that also wanted to join :Master_Chicky

he wont grief or steal.

Registration for xxxdarkguardian

IGN: xxxdarkguardian

Have you ever been banned: nope im a good person

What do you plan to do on the server: have fun with a great modpack (hopefully get farther than in my singleplayer)

What is your experience level with Tekkit: starting machines in singleplayer but no experience(?) in tekkit

IGN: pabblus

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Just build and have fun

What is your experience level with tekkit: Played it for a while

IGN: saza94

Have you been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: build machines and try to learn more about it.

What do your experience level whit tekkit: I have been playing tekkit for a few moths now and have learnt the basics.

IGN: Bongos2400

Have you ever been banned:

What do you plan to do on the server: First I need to learn how to use the technic pack, from there, only time will tell

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: Noob

IGN: Hayden1998

Have you ever been banned: I've never been banned but I've been muted once for Swearing. That was only minor.

What do you plan to do on the server: Bond with the players, have fun and maybe make some new friends :P

What is your experience level with Tekkit? : This will be my 5th Tekkit Server and I have done many Single Player worlds before, I know almost everything apart from Industrial Craft

I've been banned from the server when i was not logged in... I would like to know my reason. Also, i believe i have been unfairly judged because the only thing i have been doing on the server is serching for a building spot with my friend. Or, if you dont feel like messaging, you could just unban me if it seems apropriate. Thank you for your attension (like a sir.)

ign:wds444

have you ever been banned :no never , but i have been an admin on my friends server ,and i have banned people myself

What do you plan to do on the server:play allot of tekkit of course , but then with a lot of players , my sp worlds always are too empty.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? :i know buildcraft,ic,and equivallent exchange til perfection .

i havent realy used forrestry but i dont realy need it.

IGN:lokanl

Have you ever been banned:Yes But I have played about 60 server and I banned from only 1

What do you plan to do on the server:I want play a good game with my friends. I will effort to craft a quantum suit armor

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know Tekkit I am playing it more than 4 month

IGN: Alexdeminer

Have you ever been banned: Yes, once but that was when I was screwing around with my cousin and that was about a year ago I would NEVER do that on this server.

What do I plan to do on the server: I plan to just make a house maybe find someone to partner with me and just have fun.

What is your experience level with tekkit: Im about medium not pro and not new. Im not very good at industrial craft (Im still learning) but I know alot about EE.

Hi, my in game name is SlushPuppy97

Have I ever been ban, Yes but that was when I was new at Mine craft

The reason I want to play on the server is I want to play with my friends that are signing up and I think Tekkit is just amazing!!

My level of experiance on Tekkit is High I've been playing Tekkit for almost a year and almost know everything there is to know.

-Thanks

IGN: Titan_Sam

Have You Ever Been Banned: No

What Are You Planning To Do On This Server: Learnig And Having Fun With Tekkit

What's Your Experience Level With Tekkit: Pretty Much A Noob But I Have And I'm Still Watching Some Tutorials

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons